2023-24 NBA Season | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Wonder when this drunk post will come back to bite me.
Went to bed at halftime. Been a long month at work. It appears the pace of the game slowed down, but if Boston gets Porzingis back it would be a big disappointment if they don't win this year. That said there's a scenario out there where Luka is 2016 Lebron with Kyrie as his wingman.

Dallas and Minnesota is going to be a fun series. Kyrie was tremendous in the first half and Luka took over in the 4th, and yet the Wolves had a shot. Ant man needs to attack the rim.

Went to bed at halftime. Been a long month at work. It appears the pace of the game slowed down, but if Boston gets Porzingis back it would be a big disappointment if they don't win this year. That said there's a scenario out there where Luka is 2016 Lebron with Kyrie as his wingman.
Boston was by far the best team this year and the team I thought had the best chance to beat them (Knicks, lol no it was Denver) is already out. It would be really rough for them not to win the title

Boston was by far the best team this year and the team I thought had the best chance to beat them (Knicks, lol no it was Denver) is already out. It would be really rough for them not to win the title
27% of the betting public is on the Celtics tonight -9. I'm surprised it's that high but what do I know.

Celtics arena announcer is so gd annoying.

What kind of iq can you have to be so infatuated with the sound “eeeeeeeeee!” Why would an audience want to hear that 16 times in one game?

Was worried this was going to be another crappy 3rd quarter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom