2023-24 Portal Options | Page 105 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Clemson has a reputation for playing very good man defense.

If Joe goes there, it will be interesting to see how he does trying to place hard nosed man defense.

It will be a big chance foe him.

As Jesse will be challenged adjusting to the West Virginia Uber physical style of play..

Given the pieces WV is putting together might be tough for Jesse to get many touches on offense too.

Starting to think Europe or Australia might supply us an under the radar big man, that can complement what we already have on the roster. Maybe drag the opposing center out of the lane, and free up space for Judah, JJ, and Chance. Man, would love an Andrew Gaze type of player from Aussie land.
I’d love to see us get serious about international recruiting, especially finding under the radar guys like Marek. It would be great to see one of our assistants become the next Tommy Lloyd of international recruiting.

I’d love to see us get serious about international recruiting, especially finding under the radar guys like Marek. It would be great to see one of our assistants become the next Tommy Lloyd of international recruiting.
Pass. I’d like to see less considering the complexities it brings to NIL.

Going to assume that Cisse/his handlers want too much NIL from schools for a guy that isn't even guaranteed to be eligible next year and that's why you aren't hearing much about him.

Yeah it's going to be interesting... I wonder if he ends up back in Stillwater

There's rumors all over twitter he may hit the portal today.
Deal Or No Deal Money GIF by The Weekly with Charlie Pickering