2023-24 Portal Options | Page 106 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Crazy. Musical chairs. Except for a very small handful of teams nobody is safe from the NIL/portal garbage.
He's been at Penn 3 years. I'm curious if he will graduate. I know academics are far from anyone's priority these days, but seems like getting an Ivy League degree would be something you'd want to take advantage of if you're that close to it.

He's been at Penn 3 years. I'm curious if he will graduate. I know academics are far from anyone's priority these days, but seems like getting an Ivy League degree would be something you'd want to take advantage of if you're that close to it.
He's graduating/graduated. The Ivy didn't play the 2020-21 season due to COVID. Academically, he has to leave.

He's graduating/graduated. The Ivy didn't play the 2020-21 season due to COVID. Academically, he has to leave.

Why did he wait till the last minute?

Thanks. I just realized that year was missing when I was looking at his stats.

The QB moving from ND to Bama shortly after the Bama spring game was hilarious and screams tampering but it’s the new norm - can you imagine MLB / NFL NBA all being on one yr contracts - that’s essentially what NCAA is now.

If NCAA made a rule that you can only transfer after sophomore yr I wonder if kids would have more invested in school and stick it out

The QB moving from ND to Bama shortly after the Bama spring game was hilarious and screams tampering but it’s the new norm - can you imagine MLB / NFL NBA all being on one yr contracts - that’s essentially what NCAA is now.

If NCAA made a rule that you can only transfer after sophomore yr I wonder if kids would have more invested in school and stick it out

Unless NIL rules allow for something like schools having a revenue sharing model with student athletes that is inclusive of collective partnerships this will all continue to be a bigger and bigger mess. It's a good thing the NCAA has royally bungled and let get out of control.

No. Brainer.

Will he go to Cal to follow Madsen? Does he have the grades to get into Cal?

This kid would make a whole lot of sense. Wonder if Baye Moussa Keita knows him.

No. Brainer.

Will he go to Cal to follow Madsen? Does he have the grades to get into Cal?

This kid would make a whole lot of sense. Wonder if Baye Moussa Keita knows him.
The article said he wants to move closer to his friends in the US…. think he has former teammates at Illinois and Oklahoma

The article said he wants to move closer to his friends in the US…. think he has former teammates at Illinois and Oklahoma
Syracuse is closer than Utah to Illinois?

I'll also remind you that people say things.

First two years he was at Akron.