2023-24 Portal Options | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Hope so. The staff is incredibly tight lipped about this stuff right now. I mean, Los Alamos type of quiet. I have to give it to them. Having said that, I think we have a chance to be really good next year. I hope we don't over shoot and get stuck holding the bag. We have done that in the past.
ReidDucharmeWhoDat?

Do we have a gauge on the current roster in terms of who’s staying? Or are we waiting to get commitments and then have hard conversations? I’d love to keep this entire freshman class together but it seems too good to be true in this new age….

Tell me how he doesn’t look like an upgrade from our current forwards? He scores more, rebounds more, and shoots better lol
If we want to play on the 2nd weekend, we need better, more versatile forwards. Wherever we can find upgrades, I hope the staff takes advantage.

Didn't similarly ranked players just play for Syracuse this year and get labeled as "not good enough?"

Just saying.

Them being "not good enough" had nothing to do with the rankings but with their play on the court.

Them being "not good enough" had nothing to do with the rankings but with their play on the court.
None of these guys had highlight reels that showed them excelling on the court in high school? The center position is better filled by a proven player in D1 versus a fringe top-100 freshman who could flop.

Time to pick up a guard or two. Hard to have a concrete plan with Judah's status being up in the air for the foreseeable future. Definitely need a quality shooter from 3.

None of these guys had highlight reels that showed them excelling on the court in high school? The center position is better filled by a proven player in D1 versus a fringe top-100 freshman who could flop.

If we brought Fielder into the mix it is not to start. Not saying he wouldn't play but he wouldn't be our starting C next year.

If we brought Fielder into the mix it is not to start. Not saying he wouldn't play but he wouldn't be our starting C next year.
We only have one spot open as of now, should focus on the center that can play next year