2023-24 Portal Options | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

It says "under the radar" right in the tweet. But yeah, oof. I kinda look forward to a team of 5 center projects.

This Huot guy needs to learn how to position his information better. Not mentioning the top 3 targets and then sharing these names is confusing.

Here is how Mccallister references what Huot said... a little different and after the top choices. Not sure these guys are more than names.

This Huot guy needs to learn how to position his information better. Not mentioning the top 3 targets and then sharing these names is confusing.

Here is how Mccallister references what Huot said... a little different and after the top choices. Not sure these guys are more than names.

Huot is the same guy who said he heard AW was going to support Binghamton with NIL deals and that is 100% false, so his credibility is shot with me.

Will I get in trouble if I take everything on this board and pretend to be an insider? The dopamine hit of people thinking I’m connected would be fun.

I remember there was a guy on Twitter a couple years ago who would copy word for word some of RF’s posts. It was hilarious.

Why do we have to get “under the radar” players.

This is beyond frustrating. I’m sorry, cite anything you want, we’re not a top 10 program.

I love what Jb did during his career here, but he left Red with a flaming pile of cow poo.
agree with your first two sentences.

JB clearly ended on a bad note, but I think blaming him for whatever pile of cow poo we put out there next year is wrong. Red's in charge and right now the only new addition he has made to Boeheim's roster is Starling (who was probably coming anyway). There's still time but if we don't add a big time center and forward then the middle aged guy needs to own it and not the old guy.

Cuse

Why do we have to get “under the radar” players.

This is beyond frustrating. I’m sorry, cite anything you want, we’re not a top 10 program.

I love what Jb did during his career here, but he left Red with a flaming pile of cow poo.
Can't imagine getting this upset about some random dude with no credibility's twitter post

Brent's website description of himself. Don't want to be harsh on a student.. but I'm giving very little attention to this dude after the Binghamton comment and well... proofreading fail

Screenshot_20230414_141228_Chrome.jpg

Seems like it's:
1st Choice: Dickinson
2nd Choice: Cisse
3rd Choice: North Texas guy.
I obviously want Dickinson first and foremast.
If we don’t get Dickinson, I’d still be very happy with Cisse. He’s a very good defensive big (obviously being DPOY) and a great rebounder.

Anything after those two, I’d be upset with and would be willing to wait a few months to see who hits the portal then.

Entered the portal today. My coaching source is at the Final Four. He says word down there is Dickinson to SU unless Georgetown outbids them. Connection to new assistant. Don't shoot the messenger.
Have you heard anything new?