2023-24 Portal Options | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

Tree fiddy
sitepandawhalecom GIF

Dickinson
I wouldn’t swear on this but I know a friend of a friend that is very close to Hunter and they did mention that Georgetown might be the move.

Edit: since I’m getting this secondhand, I’m not entirely sure if he said it in a “it may or may not be Georgetown…hint hint” kinda way or if he just knows they’re a consideration but I’m just saying they probably shouldn’t be discounted here.

Last edited:
For a little portal perspective….when Texas got their insane 2021 transfer portal haul, they landed Timmy Allen (Utah), Christian Bishop (Creighton), Devin Askew (Kentucky) and Dylan Disu (Vandy) between April 14 and April 26. (Marcus Carr and Tre Mitchell joined in early summer.). Most of those guys were only in the portal for a few days to a couple of weeks. So expect a lot to unfold quickly over the next month. Hopefully it includes the shark we’re all hoping for.

Stating the obvious, but gotta think Dickinson will get a big NIL check wherever he goes

One last gift from Mr. Weitsman?

Georgetown has NOT had any problems recruiting centers everything else sure.

Its a pretty big step down from Michigan but other than that makes sense.

Cooley never came close to repeating his first class at PC with Joe Young, Kris Dunn, and Ricky Ledo hes gonna hit on some portal guys right away.

Cooley never came close to repeating his first class at PC with Joe Young, Kris Dunn, and Ricky Ledo hes gonna hit on some portal guys right away.
Hell yeah Ricky Ledo what a throwback

You mean Josh Fortune? Joe Young never played at PC.

If we were building a brand new team and starting over with a new coach I'd want Dickenson but with everyone returning along with some adds we need to find minutes for he could be a recipe for disaster. Jesse has shown no interest in playing for another NCAA program would be tough to push him out which I think you might have to do.

If we were building a brand new team and starting over with a new coach I'd want Dickenson but with everyone returning along with some adds we need to find minutes for he could be a recipe for disaster. Jesse has shown no interest in playing for another NCAA program would be tough to push him out which I think you might have to do.
Yeah have to think if Jesse wants to come back we don't even talk to Dickinson. Dickinson is the more consistent player but I'd ride with Jesse

Yeah, see, this pisses me off.

I'm all in favor of the portal and guys having a the opportunity to move freely without pausing their eligibility.

But that's ok to do once. There is a line. Serial portal entrants are dweebs.

I own all 3 of his jerseys……

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom