2023-24 Portal Options | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

You think Jesse is a top 50 player in all of college basketball?

Why not? He would be a 5th year senior, coming off averaging a double double and one of the best shot blockers in the country as well. We aren't talking NBA potential we are talking top players in college and their impact/productivity and overall ability.

I take posh all day long .
Totally agree. A 3 year starter in the Big East, post season awards. Had a dip in his shooting last season but can get to the rack. Great with assists and MTM defense. 3 point shooting is not great. Had a good game against Judah last year on the defensive end.

You’re right, he’s had the job for an entire MONTH and hasn’t brought in any top players (expect the one he did of course). Ridiculous. Might as well fire him tomorrow!
Really referring to the speculation on this board and how that “any name player” announces in the portal someone on the board almost immediately ties them to Syracuse. I am inferring that with the previous referred to players checking on transferring into Syracuse, Coach Autry needs to get someone or two to help the next year’s team in scoring and rebounding. Otherwise, we are behind where we were last year especially if Mintz or Edwards do not return.

Really referring to the speculation on this board and how that “any name player” announces in the portal someone on the board almost immediately ties them to Syracuse. I am inferring that with the previous referred to players checking on transferring into Syracuse, Coach Autry needs to get someone or two to help the next year’s team in scoring and rebounding. Otherwise, we are behind where we were last year especially if Mintz or Edwards do not return.
Do you realize the current season isn’t over yet right? Theres still another game on tonight lol.

A lot can happen in the next two months.

Do you realize the current season isn’t over yet right? Theres still another game on tonight lol.

A lot can happen in the next two month
I realize that the tournament is not over and Coach Autry has only been on the job for less than a month and that there is no truth in some of the transfer talk. I am saying that if Syracuse loses Mintz and/or Edwards, we will go into the next season with less than what we had last year.

It is imperative that Coach Autry gets help via the portal’s specifically rebounding and scoring or Syracuse will be in worse shape than this past year. I believe that he will be successful but Syracuse needs to get help in the aforementioned areas.

I just got a PS5 so i have my excuse for stayin in today lol

I’ve been going back and forth on getting one. Problem is I’m not in my 20’s anymore and I can’t spend 5-6 hrs every night playing it. Well….. I can do that I guess but….

I’ve been going back and forth on getting one. Problem is I’m not in my 20’s anymore and I can’t spend 5-6 hrs every night playing it. Well….. I can do that I guess but….

I've had one for 2 years . Enjoy it but hardly have time maybe once every few months.

I realize that the tournament is not over and Coach Autry has only been on the job for less than a month and that there is no truth in some of the transfer talk. I am saying that if Syracuse loses Mintz and/or Edwards, we will go into the next season with less than what we had last year.

It is imperative that Coach Autry gets help via the portal’s specifically rebounding and scoring or Syracuse will be in worse shape than this past year. I believe that he will be successful but Syracuse needs to get help in the aforementioned areas.
I get what youre saying but if you think all rosters are finalized by April 1st then I don’t know what to tell you

Im 33 and using getting one as a perk of being single lmao

I think my 8 year old would enjoy it and can pass it off as something for her. She’d love call of duty…….
I know this sounds sexiest… but she?

So did we lose out on Dickinson because of today's weather? Just trying to read the tea leaves here…

I know this sounds sexiest… but she?

Yeah. The COD part is a joke. She likes playing video games together though, currently just has the Nintendo switch. She also mountain bikes with me so I don’t have her sitting in front of a screen every second.

Yeah. The COD part is a joke. She likes playing video games together though, currently just has the Nintendo switch. She also mountain bikes with me so I don’t have her sitting in front of a screen every second.
Yeah I was referring to COD in particular. Don’t know any girls who play that.

Yeah I was referring to COD in particular. Don’t know any girls who play that.

That part was a joke. I was pretending I was getting it for but really it’s for me

If Judah comes back we don’t need another point guard. JJ and Copeland also play the point. We need shooters and makers.
I like JJ but if those are our guard options with Taylor I don’t see how we get to .500.

I wish we threw our hat in the ring