2023-24 Portal Options | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

MWII is way too slow I wish we were getting a new Black Ops this year.

NBA2K3 ate up way too much of my hard drive need to get an external one. Love the dynasty modes I have a sweet 90s and WNBA ones going I just don't know how to keep Derrick Coleman happy thats the one thing wrong with my team he gets 8-9 points taken off for being upset with me for some reason. I'm really bad against other people can't play online or other modes.

I'm dying to play this years Formula 1 Vegas course one time though I loathe the road courses. Singapore/Monaco/Baku are the worst and Miami stinks. Really regret buying it last year and not waiting a year to get Vegas track. If anyone gets this years game PM me so I can come over and we can race Vegas on easy.

At this point no one knows, because the rosters are nowhere near final. What if Filipowski, for some reason, decides to come back? Maybe a team or 2 finds portal gold the way Pitt did this past year.
I wonder if Westry might consider Pitt. He’s from PA & was really close with Dior throughout HS, to the point where he reportedly wanted to commit on his visit after Dior already had.

FWIW, I think his relationship with Gerry brings him to ‘Cuse.

I wonder if Westry might consider Pitt. He’s from PA & was really close with Dior throughout HS, to the point where he reportedly wanted to commit on his visit after Dior already had.

Is Dior actually on the team?

I’m not sure the smartest thing for a kid to do is hitch his wagon to whatever Dior Johnson is doing

He is. Redshirted this year after his troubles but was on the bench throughout once he returned from suspension.
Any Pitt guys in the portal? Hinson Fredericko and the twins is a hell of a start if they all stay they can buy a good back court easily.

Does anyone know if Hunter Dickinson is actively looking for a team that would play him at PF? That could help him garner NBA interest. He can shoot a bit so it wouldn't clog up the inside for Jesse or our drivers too horribly on offense, but can he stay in front of a smaller and faster forward in m2m? His shooting, whether at the 4 or 5, might make it easier to play Benny at the 3. Playing a frontcourt of Jesse, Hunter and Benny could cause Red to play more zone that anticipated.

MWII is way too slow I wish we were getting a new Black Ops this year.

NBA2K3 ate up way too much of my hard drive need to get an external one. Love the dynasty modes I have a sweet 90s and WNBA ones going I just don't know how to keep Derrick Coleman happy thats the one thing wrong with my team he gets 8-9 points taken off for being upset with me for some reason. I'm really bad against other people can't play online or other modes.

I'm dying to play this years Formula 1 Vegas course one time though I loathe the road courses. Singapore/Monaco/Baku are the worst and Miami stinks. Really regret buying it last year and not waiting a year to get Vegas track. If anyone gets this years game PM me so I can come over and we can race Vegas on easy.
They need to remaster Black Ops 1!

So why didn’t Syracuse make a massive hire (DMV recruiting strength, strong reputation) like this? Oh, wait. I think that they did.

One way or another, The proof will be in the pudding.
Ok? What I was saying had nothing to do with Cuse

If Dickinson wants to use next season as an NBA audition then he should do so on a team where he will get burn at the four next to a center who plays at the rim and in a league that isn't the Big 10. We fit that.

I hope we are involved.

If Dickinson wants to use next season as an NBA audition then he should do so on a team where he will get burn at the four next to a center who plays at the rim and in a league that isn't the Big 10. We fit that.

I hope we are involved.
Would expect that one to be all but wrapped up with Mike Jones to Maryland today. Recruiting the DMV just got much harder.