2023-24 Portal Options | Page 125 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal Options

I want Tylaur. He has the most upside. It’s also a bit strange he hasn’t committed anywhere yet.
[/QUO to Memphis
I want Tylaur. He has the most upside. It’s also a bit strange he hasn’t committed anywhere yet.
Had verbally committed to Memphis back in November and decommitted in late April. I believe his other final schools were NC State and Seton Hall. Pitt was high on his list at one time. Rosters have changed a lot since his initial verbal.

Mika did have a game where he scored 19 points versus Houston. They’re one of the most physical teams in the country. Our guards the last few years have struggled to do anything versus physical defenders. I’d take him in a heartbeat.

Definitely history here. Unfortunately missed a whole year and a half from injury and wasn't the same player post injury. Had that one post game incident too...
Yeah isn't he the guy who had that spit incident?

Udeh is maybe a higher upside Mccleod given age.. gotta be honest though very similar players. Udeh a tad bit more raw even. Self and Kansas knew their young bigs had a long ways to go and couldn't wait.

When I hear spit incident, all I think of is...

kramer-keithhernandez.gif

If Nova pursues McLeod that would be one less major suitor for Papa Kante, at least.