2023-24 Portal

Leon Lowery
Jeremiah Wilson
Bralyn Oliver
Aman Greenwood
Malcolm Folk
Jakobie Seabourn
Francois Nolton

Unless they're still counting Farmer, who denied that he was in the portal.

Where did you see Oliver in the portal?

I know he left the program back in September, but I understand he's still on campus and attending classes. I haven't seen his name listed anywhere as actually entering the portal. If you have, can you let me know where you saw it?

Is it possible he left the program and wanted out but is waiting to talk to the new staff and see where he might fit before making a decision? Perhaps he is also trying to pack in the units towards graduating so he can leave as a grad transfer if he does indeed hit the portal.

Where did you see Oliver in the portal?

I know he left the program back in September, but I understand he's still on campus and attending classes. I haven't seen his name listed anywhere as actually entering the portal. If you have, can you let me know where you saw it?

Is it possible he left the program and wanted out but is waiting to talk to the new staff and see where he might fit before making a decision? Perhaps he is also trying to pack in the units towards graduating so he can leave as a grad transfer if he does indeed hit the portal.
It was on the internets somewhere.

If he likes the new staff, he’s always free to return.

This young man from BINGHAMTON NEWYORK starting WR for Miami is in Transfer ,Syr better not make the same mistake , better grab him , he wants to come home
Does he? He would be a real nice addition

Yeah, especially from a program with their track record of good coaching hires, that one was a real head scratcher.
To be fair, the current UC AD did not hire any of the prior coaches, only Satterfield. Apparently the only criteria UC was looking for was a head coach with prior P5 head coaching experience to help them transition to the B12. It was common knowledge before he was hired that Louisville was looking to get rid of him. He wisely read the tea leaves, put his name in the hat and he checked every box (1) that UC was looking for.

Satterfield will get one more year. He bet on a 5th year, 3rd school QB,. And he bet on his buddy as OC with one year experience at an FBS school and only OC experience being 3 years at Georgia St. The team was 5th in the country in rushing. The QB had acceptable stats including over 500 yards rushing. The team stunk inside the red zone. If you added up all their red zone yardage on the season it might be negative. Just putrid. Even so, Satterfield called the plays and the play calls were terrible in the red zone. He deserved to be fired after year 1. They'll need to win 7 to keep his job next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom