2023-24 Portal | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal

This, from the Buffalo News. UB needs to replace Cole Snyder at QB. The information I thought interesting:

"Multiple recruiting sites, list more than 2,000 football players in the Football Bowl Subdivision and Football Championship Subdivision who have entered their names in the transfer portal. More than 1,300 remain in search of programs to join, including at least 95 quarterbacks, including high-profile players and those who left a program after one season."

Here's the article: Will they or won't they? A look some potential UB transfer options at quarterback

This, from the Buffalo News. UB needs to replace Cole Snyder at QB. The information I thought interesting:

"Multiple recruiting sites, list more than 2,000 football players in the Football Bowl Subdivision and Football Championship Subdivision who have entered their names in the transfer portal. More than 1,300 remain in search of programs to join, including at least 95 quarterbacks, including high-profile players and those who left a program after one season."

Here's the article: Will they or won't they? A look some potential UB transfer options at quarterback
Thanks for posting. Interesting!

Miami shopping in the bargain bin for their next starting QB. It will be interesting to see how he does in the ACC. I bet he is excited to play against Syracuse in the dome.
If Tua's brother gets that waiver and ends up at the U, it will be an interesting battle on whom starts.

Did the Temple QB sign with anyone? I thought he was promising looking portal QB.

I saw Kyle McCord referred to as "Honda McCord" on a Michigan message board and even though he's our guy now that made me chuckle.
I wonder what they call Penix since McCord played better against UM.

IMG_7902.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom