2023-24 Portal | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 Portal

Where are all these players going to go ? There are so many good players entering, for the kids who think they're going to trade up there's only so much room.

The NC State kid went 3-1 against Marshall, Duke, Clemson and Miami.

Wells, Collins and Morris would be starters for us.

Not a bad year to be looking for a quick, short-term fix at qb. Jakari will have a chance to learn our system and despite the NIL cost concerns, showcasing your skills for the NFL may over-ride that concern for the short-term guy.

lot of folks going to be disappointed with their choices. i think it also reinforces most guys wont get the money they think they will. There are a few big budgets of NIL and top guys, like the clemson wr, will get a nice guarantee...but once you get past the top guys, it's a buyers market.

I think it was just announced that he was going to redshirt, since he played 4 games, but Armstrong was taking back over.

Writing was on the wall though.
I personally dont want a kid like that that quits on his team in mid season. It screams me, me , me. Not we we we. Bad team player and that sh t is catchy on a team.

First time I read it, I thought where's Norris?

So I read it again and realized it was talking about who wasn't there, not who was.

Moral of the story, if you read something and think it's glaringly wrong, read it again before you reply.
I DID read it twice; I guess sometimes the old brain just doesn't work like it's s'posed to.

Where are all these players going to go ? There are so many good players entering, for the kids who think they're going to trade up there's only so much room.

The NC State kid went 3-1 against Marshall, Duke, Clemson and Miami.

Wells, Collins and Morris would be starters for us.
Where they can get the most NIL?

lot of folks going to be disappointed with their choices. i think it also reinforces most guys wont get the money they think they will. There are a few big budgets of NIL and top guys, like the clemson wr, will get a nice guarantee...but once you get past the top guys, it's a buyers market.
Sadly, There will be no light at the end of the portal tunnel for some of these kids.

GOOFBALL MAXIMUS

MAXIMUS!!!

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

I'm not gonna lie and say sometimes I don't read it 3 or 4 times.
I gave that a "haha" because I'm pretty sure it's funny, but (reading comprehension again) I don't really understand what you're saying there.

Eventually they will change the rule to one transfer, with immediate eligibility, but even if there is a coaching change, you only have one transfer to use, so if you used it already, tough noogie

UCLA should have known to play him or he’s gone. K State is lucky it’s Howard transferring and not their electric freshman who’s better than Moore.

Brown should get us one of these guys if he really wants them since there’s no upperclassman to beat out. I’ll throw up if we somehow end up throwing a bag at Van Pelt or one of the other guys who stunk at major programs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom