2023 Coaching Carousel | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Coaching Carousel

Penn State is not a better option. Terrible place to recruit and fourth sport at Penn State after football, wrestling and lacrosse.
Is Shrewsberry going somewhere?

Hope you’re ready to pay up phreddie

One Two Cooley’s coming for you
Three Four better lock your door
I am shocked, I will admit. Strange turn of events, possibly related to conference realignment as hinted at over on the FB board?

Oh well. I have plenty of recipes for a repast of corvidae. I'm not a welcher.

So if Eddie leaves Providence, does that open the door for Pitino reunion or is the St Johns situation a done deal? I would think PC would be desirable to someone out there. Maybe Pat Kelsey ?

So if Eddie leaves Providence, does that open the door for Pitino reunion or is the St Johns situation a done deal? I would think PC would be desirable to someone out there. Maybe Pat Kelsey ?
I wonder about someone like Brey to PC. Langel to ND

Pitino is heading to St John’s. Hope that’s not going to be a problem for us in recruiting.

Pitino is heading to St John’s. Hope that’s not going to be a problem for us in recruiting.
it's gonna be a big problem. Guy is a legend, is going to win and will do it in our backyard.

Having Ed at Gtown will also be a big problem. He can recruit better there and we like to grab kids from the DMV.

Red better be ready to joust with the big boys pronto

Happy Brooklyn Nine Nine GIF

it's gonna be a big problem. Guy is a legend, is going to win and will do it in our backyard.

Having Ed at Gtown will also be a big problem. He can recruit better there and we like to grab kids from the DMV.

Red better be ready to joust with the big boys pronto
Totally agree. Two key recruiting areas and two solid hires by regional rivals. SU job just got harder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom