2023 Men's Div I Bracket | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Men's Div I Bracket

This is a strange take. I dont know a thing about Army's fans (pretty much all fanbases are insufferable when you really think about it), but Alberici seems to be a great coach and from the accounts I have heard, a great person.

And what Syracuse fan roots for Penn State in anything?
Yeah I have no problem with alberici and that fanlax dude is such an above and beyond troll that there is no way he really represents the fan base. He sucks, but the average army lax fan is a totally different person. Waaaay worse fanbases out there. Always cool when they come to the dome

I’m syracuse fan and i’m rooting for penn state. Why would syracuse fans hate penn st? Mean speaking on lacrosse not football. Penn state and cuse hasn’t played much at all and not in years in lacrosse. Football diff story. But i’m rooting for penn state as said that is my families school. I’m syracuse fan always no matter what, But besides cuse penn state is next team root for. As grew up with that being team in my family. As a lovely birthday gift from my father one year was going to penn state vs syracuse football to watch penn state crush us. Fantastic gift on bday for my dad clearly not for me lol.
I'm rooting Penn State as well. I figure if their lax program generates enough revenue, maybe they'll discount my kid's tuition next year.

Are you talking about Lorin over at fannlax? If so that dude is so insufferable. He cannot let it go that Syracuse booted the Cadets off the schedule this year.

LOL yes I was. He's a real weird dude, he has a hard on for select team. He hates SU and Rutgers (which is odd even though they play every year). It's funny when he and the Rutty poster go at it, two teams that have 2 final fours between them in 40+ years.

LOL yes I was. He's a real weird dude, he has a hard on for select team. He hates SU and Rutgers (which is odd even though they play every year). It's funny when he and the Rutty poster go at it, two teams that have 2 final fours between them in 40+ years.

Yeah it is fun to watch him go back and forth with some of those Rutgers posters (they have a couple of fans that are obnoxious too). I guess I curious as hell if he actually graduated from West Point and is currently serving our country, but I kind of hope that isn't the fact just because he's so annoying.

I actually am not. tramboni fan. Think he’s decent coach but think makes some poor choices and not great a in game adjustments and think what helped his career is having some super great players that made him look good (rob pennel,ament okeef) sure there are more to name. Was super shocked bout him going to zone vs princeton did not think he be smart enough to do so but did so credit where credit is do.

As said family was and always been penn state fans. I been syracuse fan since i was 6-7years old because of me being dumb and having older brothers who liked to joke. Town grew up in our colors were blue and orange just like cuse and i saw them on tv(football) to which my older brothers said that is my towns college team. Eventually i learn not only was that not true but wasn’t even in same state but i was sold n stuck with them ever since.

FxEmTzaWcAcT6zl

Dukes defense looks like ours - lots of unnecessary slides and hedging leading to scrambling.

Duke’s goalie Helm is just flat out not good. Testament to the rest of their team that they are here with him.
He stinks. Duke’s D has had their sticks all over most shooters and this kid can’t stop a beach ball from 18 yards.

Duke’s goalie Helm is just flat out not good. Testament to the rest of their team that they are here with him.
He’s gotten increasingly worse since this lol. Inconsistent is probably the better word, but he didn’t bring it today at all.

PSU’s goalie has been much more sound missing their best defender.

Next save Duke’s goalie makes will feel like his first.

State has scored on 7 of their last 8 shots. Dukes D is MIA

Having Naso sure helps. Makes you wonder if having a good fogo is better than a good goalie?

I’m a little surprised they haven’t made a switch. Danowski benched him against SU and he wasn’t even playing that poorly.

Honestly though, Dukes d has sucked today. Helm has been poor as well. Hasn’t been close to making a big save.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom