2023 MLB Season | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2023 MLB Season

last nights strange replay review call. no idea what part of the rule this claiming to be based on.

play over turned
Little known fact, the kid who hit the ball that resulted in that replay review, and yes I knew his parents growing up, was involved in the first ever use of instant replay in the college baseball World Series. Date was June 18, 2016.

last nights strange replay review call. no idea what part of the rule this claiming to be based on.

play over turned

I thought you could block the plate if you had the ball. And he didn't block the plate. He had his foot on the side of it.

Dodgers beat the Astros on a balk(that WAS an obvious balk) and their pitcher had a complete meltdown as he left the field. I was LMAO the whole time. That was satisfying. Go bang some trash cans, crybabies.

Also, a few batters before, Outman hit one off the wall and it got stuck in the fence for a ground rule double, keeping the the runner that was on first on 3rd base….he would’ve easily scored if the ball didn’t get stuck, so…..BALL DONT LIE. They got their usual lucky break and still balked it away.

Dodgers beat the Astros on a balk(that WAS an obvious balk) and their pitcher had a complete meltdown as he left the field. I was LMAO the whole time. That was satisfying. Go bang some trash cans, crybabies.

Also, a few batters before, Outman hit one off the wall and it got stuck in the fence for a ground rule double, keeping the the runner that was on first on 3rd base….he would’ve easily scored if the ball didn’t get stuck, so…..BALL DONT LIE. They got their usual lucky break and still balked it away.

8 runs on 5 hits beat 7 runs on 13 hits.

8 runs on 5 hits beat 7 runs on 13 hits.
And they robbed Betts of a HR!

A couple timely home runs with runners on added up though.

And really where their bullpen blew it was coming in and walking guys and then getting behind in the count on some big hits.

And they robbed Betts of a HR!

A couple timely home runs with runners on added up though.

And really where their bullpen blew it was coming in and walking guys and then getting behind in the count on some big hits.
Tell me about it.

Elly De La Cruz is the real deal. That was a heck of a Braves-Reds series. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Reds win the Central and be a factor in the playoffs. They are really playing well, even though the Braves managed to escape with 2 out of 3.

"Trout broke his hamate - or "hook" bone - on a swing Monday night against the San Diego Padres. A hamate fracture occurs fairly often among hitters and there's little long-term structural damage."

Last edited:
I don't really care for the NL uniforms. Those black pants looked like slacks to me at first. I was like WTH are they doing wearing dress pants to play baseball?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom