2023 NFL Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Today is like a holiday for me, disappointed this thread isn’t bumping:(

Of the ones that I saw... the Titans social media team won the schedule release day

Last edited:
Dalvin Cook the latest running back to get released. Still only 27 with four straight 1,000+ yard seasons and 43 rushing TDs.

I know running back is one of the more undervalued spots these days in terms of you can keep replacing with younger/cheaper guys but still...

Where do we think he goes? I'd say Miami. Maybe Bills, but he'd be taking his bro's spot.

Dalvin Cook the latest running back to get released. Still only 27 with four straight 1,000+ yard seasons and 43 rushing TDs.

I know running back is one of the more undervalued spots these days in terms of you can keep replacing with younger/cheaper guys but still...

Where do we think he goes? I'd say Miami. Maybe Bills, but he'd be taking his bro's spot.
Jets or Cowboys will be involved.

Even more leverage for Joe Schoen and co to not pay Saquan a long term contract that isn’t team friendly. You can’t pay runningbacks in 2023, they’re too replaceable.

this dude has a way of fumbling in huge moments. pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom