2023 NFL Thread | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Dallas had first and goal on the Eagles 6-yard line with I believe 27 seconds left. Time for four high-quality shots at the end zone. What a disaster of a finish for them.
Did anyone expect anything else. I predicted a sack before the penalty…and of course the sack happened. So predictable

Did anyone expect anything else. I predicted a sack before the penalty…and of course the sack happened. So predictable
And then the last play of the game Lamb runs a route at the three-yard line with no time left. And did Dak actually try to run a QB draw from like the 20 yard line with no timeouts?

Some say “grow the game.” I say “stay in your lane”. Just how I see it.
Your NFL

Attachments

• IMG_2830.png
    IMG_2830.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
Wouldn't Burrow going to sleep at 8pm put his sleep schedule way off clock on late games

Look.. I can’t stand the dolphins or chiefs .. but if Tyreke had the ball long enough for that to be considered a catch … then how was it not stopped for forward progress ? He was literally being pushed backwards

He’s such a phony
I'm a Bengal fan and there are times where it is a bit much. Only saving grace is he isn't in 2,347 commercials that I have to see during the games. Oh that and he saved our franchise.

Mahomes complains every damn play. Chiefs hold every snap
Also on that fumble recovery for a TD how many times when it's not the Chiefs on Defense do you see that overturned. Answer almost 100%

The Dolphins HC needs to get his play calls in sooner. Either takes too long to decide or calls are too long. They are always up against play clock.
too smart for the room ala Deleone. At least McDaniel hasn't done the get a delay of game after a TO move.

Really? We really have to watch the giants and raiders. Only one game we all want to see and we get these two pathetic teams
Complain to your local Fox Affiliate. They didn't have to show the Giants like CBS 5 is required to show the Bills. Fox Syracuse chose to show the Giants/Raiders over Cowboys/Eagles.

Also on that fumble recovery for a TD how many times when it's not the Chiefs on Defense do you see that overturned. Answer almost 100%
Well, that exact call negated a TD for the chiefs against the eagles in the super bowl, so...

I don't even like Aikman, but him making fun of Zack Wilson in the last minute of the game last night was pretty funny.

Crazy that Devito may be the best starting QB in NY...lol

I don't even like Aikman, but him making fun of Zack Wilson in the last minute of the game last night was pretty funny.

It’s amazing that there aren’t better QBs out there somewhere. My guess .. there are 100 QBs walking the streets better than 10-20 of the backups currently in the league but those guys are either not connected , have attitude problems , or..most importantly.. teams never invested much into them so “sunk cost fallacy” doesn’t prop up their opportunities

I mean there's a dozen plus semi competent insurance policies they could've invested in - Brissett, Dobbs, Minshew, etc. Saleh seems to be cut from the Ryan cloth in caring more about his defense's stats than wins. Congrats on holding Herbert to an embarrassing stat line though.

Aikman/Buck have done quite the babyface turn in recent years. I think they're just at the level of fame where they don't have to worry about the usual bootlicking nonsense that makes most announcers unbearable: Is Rodger going to get reprimand me if I say this, will that GM get mad at me, etc.

I mean there's a dozen plus semi competent insurance policies they could've invested in - Brissett, Dobbs, Minshew, etc. Saleh seems to be cut from the Ryan cloth in caring more about his defense's stats than wins. Congrats on holding Herbert to an embarrassing stat line though.
This is why being a good coordinator is only very loosely associated with being a good head coach. There is actually little overlap in skill set between the two. Would be like hiring someone to be your personal trainer who was excellent at landscaping

Truly. I've never seen Herbert so off in a game. To have that sort of D performance and still get run...is demoralizing.

Aikman/Buck have done quite the babyface turn in recent years. I think they're just at the level of fame where they don't have to worry about the usual bootlicking nonsense that makes most announcers unbearable: Is Rodger going to get reprimand me if I say this, will that GM get mad at me, etc.

I used to love Sean McDonough on SNF for this very reason. When he was watching a crap product, he wasn't afraid to call it a crap product. It was refreshing and enjoyable. I loved how much he loathed it haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom