2023 NFL Thread | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Chris Jones just showing who he is again.
He's a POS - like Tyreek Hill. He shoved an OL in the shoulder, and the OL flopped. It's not like he hit Tua after the play.

Dolphins just scored against the Chiefs in Frankfurt. We should look to recruit in Germany and UK where there are NFL fans. There are also football clubs there. Maybe some ex-weight lifters, shot putters, and rugby players would also like to play. Get some linemen that no other school looks at. Start a European player pipeline.

He's a POS - like Tyreek Hill. He shoved an OL in the shoulder, and the OL flopped. It's not like he hit Tua after the play.
The sideline hit was iffy. Im surprised it wasn’t a flag because Mahomes and Allen get those calls 15/10 times.

It didnt look dirty or malicious but alright

Damn I wish Cuse got Pachecho, thats a real RB

The sideline hit was iffy. Im surprised it wasn’t a flag because Mahomes and Allen get those calls 15/10 times.

It didnt look dirty or malicious but alright
Dirty or malicious, like the forearm by Seiler to Mahomes' face in the first half?

Mahomes is a shell of his former self. Play calling is uninspired. Where is Kelsey?

Mahomes is a shell of his former self. Play calling is uninspired. Where is Kelsey?
that 3rd and 1 call was horrible. Just run Pacheco behind Humphrey

NFL wouldn't be the same without tradition of hearing "Take me Home, Country Road" in the 4th quarter in Frankfurt.
And that’s another thing - for the most part neutral field games aren’t the same….I tend to prefer actual home/road games where you’re either protecting your house or have to go into someone else’s to get a W. Neutral field in another country feels like exhibition game stuff.

Dolphins just scored against the Chiefs in Frankfurt. We should look to recruit in Germany and UK where there are NFL fans. There are also football clubs there. Maybe some ex-weight lifters, shot putters, and rugby players would also like to play. Get some linemen that no other school looks at. Start a European player pipeline.
They've tried that and it failed, just like playing these dumb games over there. They don't care about our version of football, I would rather they just concentrate on the passionate fans here and making our experience better.

Insane travel requirement on the players IMO.
Insane travel requirements?Cushy charted plane that is maybe a couple hours longer than flying from Miami to Seattle is not really that bad.

The Dolphins HC needs to get his play calls in sooner. Either takes too long to decide or calls are too long. They are always up against play clock.

NFL wouldn't be the same without tradition of hearing "Take me Home, Country Road" in the 4th quarter in Frankfurt.
So inorganic, it's like nails on a chalkboard. I feel embarrassed for the stretch and overreach by the NFL. Instead of learning from the past failure of the various leagues there, they still think they can expand.

Insane travel requirements?Cushy charted plane that is maybe a couple hours longer than flying from Miami to Seattle is not really that bad.
Players hate Thursday night games, they really hate flying across the pond. It's not only about the actual flight and time, it's also how it affects their work week. Also 3 hrs difference traveling here vs 6-9 by traveling over there is a good amount when everyday matters. It's just unnecessary

Players hate Thursday night games, they really hate flying across the pond. It's not only about the actual flight and time, it's also how it affects their work week. Also 3 hrs difference traveling here vs 6-9 by traveling over there is a good amount when everyday matters. It's just unnecessary
Different and inconvenient maybe, but hardly insane.Ill agree it’s gotta be a little difficult on the players, but I can see the NFL wanting to grow the game and to do that you have to bring the game to other places.

Different and inconvenient maybe, but hardly insane.Ill agree it’s gotta be a little difficult on the players, but I can see the NFL wanting to grow the game and to do that you have to bring the game to other places.
Some say “grow the game.” I say “stay in your lane”. Just how I see it.

It didn't work in the past, they've tried multiple times to expand the game over there. Why would it be that different now? It's unnecessary and a waste of time and $.

Do you think that the NFL things that teams who are required (yes, required) to play in Europe are placed at a competitive disadvantage vs their opponent the following week?

If it's truly about "growing the game", then why not schedule games in Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, etc.?

Do you think that the NFL things that teams who are required (yes, required) to play in Europe are placed at a competitive disadvantage vs their opponent the following week?

If it's truly about "growing the game", then why not schedule games in Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, etc.?
If you don’t think it’s about growing the game then what is it about?

If you don’t think it’s about growing the game then what is it about?
These are dry runs for overseas expansion. This is about money, pure and simple. Personally, I think it'd be cool to have games in states like Arkansas, Utah, the Dakotas, Idaho, Iowa, etc...but there's really no big money in that, is there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom