2023 NFL Thread | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

That happens all of the time every single game. That's an unbelievable penalty to throw. NFL refs are ruining the sport.

what? Are you kidding right now? He’s standing on the other side of the line
Haha we are not going to convince each other on this one so agree to disagree. I am also just at my boiling point with the refs and the reviews. Lol

Haha we are not going to convince each other on this one so agree to disagree. I am also just at my boiling point with the refs and the reviews. Lol
No there’s no agree to disagree on this one. There’s facts. He’s standing on the other side of the ball

fwiw, think I lost like 100 bucks on Kelce not getting the 100 bonus, so not thrilled. Is what it is

No there’s no agree to disagree on this one. There’s facts. He’s standing on the other side of the ball
I did not think he was on the other side of the ball on the replay and that happens a handful of times in every game and doesn't get called. I'm not going to argue about something I'm perpetually mad about on Sundays on the day Cuse football has officially started to rise again, though. Just yelling into the internet.

So agree to disagree. ;)

He wanted a late hit on that last play.

Sums up the NFL in 2023. Give QBs an inch they want a mile.
ah really? yeah that wasn’t close

Raiders Vikings went the farthest at 0-0 since the 1982 Patriots snowplow game

KC loss Fuccillo huge for Ravens getting #1 seed. Ravens have 2 game lead over KC. As long as Ravens beat Miami then Baltimore can afford a loss at SF and still get the 1 seed

I did not think he was on the other side of the ball on the replay and that happens a handful of times in every game and doesn't get called. I'm not going to argue about something I'm perpetually mad about on Sundays on the day Cuse football has officially started to rise again, though. Just yelling into the internet.

So agree to disagree. ;)
H has to be on the offensive side of the blue line to start with and his toe is on the other side.. thats a ft or more offsides and a good yr more than he needed to be.

Dak's "yeeeeaaaaahhh here we goooooooo" is my favorite thing about the nfl

KC loss Fuccillo huge for Ravens getting #1 seed. Ravens have 2 game lead over KC. As long as Ravens beat Miami then Baltimore can afford a loss at SF and still get the 1 seed
#1 seed is always important but I feel with the AFC it's so wide open that it may not matter as much this year.

#1 seed is always important but I feel with the AFC it's so wide open that it may not matter as much this year.
Miami would be tough at home though. The weather could take out some of the motion game

Maybe having a bunch of old DBs isn’t the best plan, Eagles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom