2023 NFL Thread | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

You trust Mitch that much.
Not so much about trusting Mitch who really isn't any different from Pickett anyway, but the Patriots have scored 13 points combined in the past 3 weeks and you think they are going to score against the 6th ranked scoring defense in the league? If the Steelers get one defensive touchdown(and i think that is possible) this game is over.

Not so much about trusting Mitch who really isn't any different from Pickett anyway, but the Patriots have scored 13 points combined in the past 3 weeks and you think they are going to score against the 6th ranked scoring defense in the league? If the Steelers get one defensive touchdown(and i think that is possible) this game is over.
I think at this point NE might be happy with effort thats close but doesnt win anyway.

but Pitt has scored 10,20,23,10,16,10 as well.. One mistake and they allow 14 and its a ball game.

I think at this point NE might be happy with effort thats close but doesnt win anyway.

but Pitt has scored 10,20,23,10,16,10 as well.. One mistake and they allow 14 and its a ball game.
I fully expect Pittsburgh to win like 17-6. I know they aren't great, but Patriots have one of the worse offenses in NFL history this year. It's been decades since we have seen this level of ineptitude from an NFL offense.

Allow me to introduce you to a bills lead with 2:00 left in the 4th.

This will be the one we hang onto though! We've got this! (I say with the utmost confidence while muttering "13 seconds" repeatedly to myself and gently weeping).

Bets to make this TNF barely watchable.

Tease Pats +13.5 and Over 23.5 for -144

Parlay: 23-1
Steelers ML
Pit Defense anytime TD
Zappe Under 154.5 passing
Elliot under 59.5 rushing

Bets to make this TNF barely watchable.

Tease Pats +13.5 and Over 23.5 for -144

Parlay: 23-1
Steelers ML
Pit Defense anytime TD
Zappe Under 154.5 passing
Elliot under 59.5 rushing
Your parlay went as well as my prediction saying New England has zero shot.

Ne and Pitt trying to show how dumb each of them can be as NE lets pitt back in a game they had no chance to win.

The Patriots done messed up going with the higher upside Zappe. Better for the tank they stick with the hopeless Jones.

3rd generation nepo baby OC for the Vikings busted for DUI

Jake Browning is about to make Zac Taylor look like a genius.
Another example of the NFL being horrid at evaluating QBs. There are probably 50 more of him walking around car dealerships as salesmen as we speak while no talent hacks dot the nfl backup landscape

Ravens got away with a block in the back on that walk-off punt return.

Screenshot 2023-12-10 165123.png

Staley going to have to jump on the first thing smoking out of town. 3 times today they go for it on 4th down, and failed all 3.

edit; now he lost a stupid challenge of where the runner had a first down. This guy can't get out of his own way

Last edited:
Another example of the NFL being horrid at evaluating QBs. There are probably 50 more of him walking around car dealerships as salesmen as we speak while no talent hacks dot the nfl backup landscape
The Bengals didn’t even know what they had or they wouldn’t have played Burrow on one bad leg the first month of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom