2023 NFL Thread | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

I think got some laughs for this last week, but if the Niners finish with the 1 seed then I am
almost certain Purdy is going to win MVP. His numbers are historically great this season and yesterday he did it all with the deep ball.

I think got some laughs for this last week, but if the Niners finish with the 1 seed then I am
almost certain Purdy is going to win MVP. His numbers are historically great this season and yesterday he did it all with the deep ball.
Dak is current favorite fwiw.
IMO, and I say this an a yearly Dak basher, he's by far the MVP over Purdy.

Purdy played in their 3 losses. Deebo and Williams didn't. That shows who the Niners MVPs are.

Purdy played in their 3 losses. Deebo and Williams didn't. That shows who the Niners MVPs are.
We’ll see. Purdy is picking up momentum by the nerdy football people, but I won’t be surprised if Dak wins it. I do think there’s always some slight Cowboy bias by the media.

I agree but imo that market is not accounting properly for the division odds. He's not winning it with the 5seed unless they lose 38-35.

We’ll see. Purdy is picking up momentum by the nerdy football people, but I won’t be surprised if Dak wins it. I do think there’s always some slight Cowboy bias by the media.

When Samual was out they struggled, he turns it up and makes Purdy look a lot better.

This is crazy:

409684800_904401971244938_367823430591918168_n.jpg

If in the next two weeks he wins in Buffalo and Miami, the race is over.

The shocking part is he would be the first ever Dallas QB to ever win it. Hard to believe Roger never did better than second place.

If in the next two weeks he wins in Buffalo and Miami, the race is over.

The shocking part is he would be the first ever Dallas QB to ever win it. Hard to believe Roger never did better than second place.
Yep. Steep hill to climb.

Eagles are still heavy fav to win division

Yep. Steep hill to climb.

Eagles are still heavy fav to win division

I never discount division games, the Giants could pull an upset, but the only real threat of another Philly loss is in Seattle this week. That team plays hard every week and that stadium noise is tough on visiting teams. So I fully expect Dallas to have the best WC team record, ever.

Ridiculous that the NFC south champ will get a home game.

I never discount division games, the Giants could pull an upset, but the only real threat of another Philly loss is in Seattle this week. That team plays hard every week and that stadium noise is tough on visiting teams. So I fully expect Dallas to have the best WC team record, ever.

Ridiculous that the NFC south champ will get a home game.
Yeah sorry, just to clarify, I didnt mean *I* think Eagles are heavy fav, just the books. I know how these NFC East games go. The Giants 5th team last year gave the Eagles a game in their clincher when the Giants already had a playoff spot wrapped up.

DK Sports book for example has:
Eagles -350
Cowboys +270

This is crazy. Ideally score As slowly as possible but it’s so hard to do… like you risk not scoring at all.

That was an insane loss by Miami. I don't think the Bills could have even done that. In fact... that's astonishing.

Insane.

Equally as insane.

Miami has Jets, Cowboys, Ravens
Bills have Cowboys, Chargers (totally dead), Pats

Basically as long as Miami losses 1 more game than the Bills rest of the way, Week 17 is for the division in Miami, which would have seemed impossible like 2-3 weeks ago

Insane.

Equally as insane.

Miami has Jets, Cowboys, Ravens
Bills have Cowboys, Chargers (totally dead), Pats

Basically as long as Miami losses 1 more game than the Bills rest of the way, Week 17 is for the division in Miami, which would have seemed impossible like 2-3 weeks ago
They had a pick 6 and were gifted 2 redzone fumbles. Like... how did this happen?

Anyone with a brain should understand that Tyreke Hill sewed up the MVP last night. The voters are cowards though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom