2023 NFL Thread | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

They review and overturn EVERYTHING now, perhaps you missed it. The eye in the sky.

They have video of the player reporting. The ref screwed up, that's not the Lions' fault. Should have been a 1 point lead for Lions after eye in the sky quick review.

Nantz/Romo in KC & not Baltimore is beyond stupid. GMAFB.
After they did the Raiders/Chiefs game last week they know Patty was down in the dumps so they had to stay in KC all week to try and blow him enough to get the old confidence back.

Good start Buffalo!

See you next Sunday!

GBJm1U9XsAAYn8D.jpg

Just was crunching the numbers...

DVOA has Niners or Ravens winning Super Bowl at 81 percent or 1/5 odds

You can dutch bet either to win at like 4/5

So the nfl told the teams to make sure they clearly identified who is checking in..

no matter what happened in the game they have never actually answered the 2 questions..

did 68 standing 2ft from the ref and talking to him not actually say anything?

did 70 who never got near the ref get identified from 30 yds away?

that sounds like a ref issue not a player issue.

the whole hand swipe thing was just an easier quicker way to do it from a distance at times verbal might be harder and time an issue.

just make the players actually go to the ref and do the secret handshake.

So the nfl told the teams to make sure they clearly identified who is checking in..

no matter what happened in the game they have never actually answered the 2 questions..

did 68 standing 2ft from the ref and talking to him not actually say anything?

did 70 who never got near the ref get identified from 30 yds away?

that sounds like a ref issue not a player issue.

the whole hand swipe thing was just an easier quicker way to do it from a distance at times verbal might be harder and time an issue.

just make the players actually go to the ref and do the secret handshake.

I'm not the brightest duck on the pond, but it seems the league is trying hard not to discuss the whole mess.

The team that absolutely no one is talking about that I think could be a problem in the playoffs is the Rams. They have won 6 out of 7 with the only loss a 6-point loss at Baltimore.

The team that absolutely no one is talking about that I think could be a problem in the playoffs is the Rams. They have won 6 out of 7 with the only loss a 6-point loss at Baltimore.

Yep, right about the time Kyren Williams made his return to the scene.

Watch the video from the link. It is pretty clear that Detroit was trying to pull a Belichick and the only ones they fooled were the refs. Had they reported correctly and it been announced 68 would not have been left uncovered.

GC337wyWQAApkHv
GC337waW0AAxOAR

I have no idea on how 70 got identified.. my question i still how did 68 not get identified.

Is that you? You’re actually criticizing officials?;)

Easy now, my impetuous young friend. Me making a backhanded suggestion that the league is embarrassed by this mess is not the same thing as criticizing the official(s). :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom