2023 NFL Thread | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Cowboys have more first downs than the Packers and are down 32 points. That is very unusual.

It's ridiculous that Dallas didn't effectively address their run D after what James Cook did to them.

Every year "it's not Dak's fault"...and yeah, maybe it isn't. but the point is more than he just doesnt get it done.
I will say this is the first one in a long time where it’s a surprise. Nobody saw this coming. Most years Dallas loses to a better team, but they’re Dallas so people think it’s a thing. This game…no reason for it. Bad coaching, bad qb play, bad D….unprepared.

Well the Cowboys made it look respectable: 32-21 after 0-27. But the NFL playoffs aren't about being 'respectable'.
Anyone who watched it knows it wasn’t respectable.Total domination by the Pack.

Georgia Tech beat Cumberland 232-0 and there was not 1 first down by either team in the game.
Always thought that was amazing.

222-0. Let's not be unfair to Cumberland.

222-0. Let's not be unfair to Cumberland.

Yeah my kid went to a basketball camp at Cumberland several years ago and they seemed to be proud of the beat down, had a plaque on the wall detailing what happened.

GD13OYbaAAA7Nsz

Once GB hit 27 pts. I live bet their team total over 36.5. I only need 10 more from them so I'm praying they don't turtle up like St. Doug.
Ended up getting both team totals. For tonight parlay Rams +9.5, Rams total +24.5, Full game over 45.5

With the Lakers stinking they've got Duke Basketball at least
And ND football. It is funny but I’ve never met a cowboys fan who likes those teams. Most are just a product of the 70s where you either liked the Steelers, Cowboys, Dolphins, or Raiders. Local teams were atrocious during those times…..kind of explains why kids in Syracuse don’t like Syracuse hoops/football/lax

I see Detroit was able to shoot up LaPorta with whatever drugs KC used on Mahomes last year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom