2023 PGA Tour | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023 PGA Tour

I can have a steak anytime I want, so I'd try the blackened redfish. With a Sancerre. :)
But can you have a Rib-eye prepared by the great chefs at the Masters anytime? I'm not even a meat eater but I've been to great steakhouses where you can cut the meat with a butter knife. I'm sure at Augusta National it is as good or better.

I wonder what my menu would be..

Beefaroni
chili dogs
fries
hot fudge sundaes
milk shakes
a had a salad once or twice

captain crunch for an appitizer maybe chicken wings

Was driving around listening to the extra holes fist pumping b/c I had bets on Cam Young and Burns from Saturday morning. I can't lose!

you wouldnt think Rory and Scottie would both lose 2-up leads on the back nine in the same day.

I LOVE the Match Play format. Really enjoyed the golf this week.

Some years I get really into it -- others I don't. Didn't this year for whatever reason, but its still good for the Tour to have a different format like this one.

This year was much more "chalk" than normal. Usually the results are all over the place, and this year the Sunday final four was quite strong in terms of rankings. It was actually a more chalk final 4 than the NCAA tournament and I am almost 100% certain that has never happened.

Of course that is due to the nature of golf where the #1 player is not much better than #64 player especially over 18 holes.

Hoping for a good show tonight considering mania is next weekend.

I really enjoyed Full Swing on Netflix. You probably wouldn't have caught me betting on a LIV player in a major anyways but after watching that I won't even consider it.

Futures and derivatives on:

Rahm
Spieth
Finau
Fitzpatrick
Im
Min Woo Lee
My guy Cam Champ

Excited for the weekend

Futures and derivatives on:

Rahm
Spieth
Finau
Fitzpatrick
Im
Min Woo Lee
My guy Cam Champ

Excited for the weekend
Besides the top three (Scottie, Rory and Rahm) who does everything think is going to win. I put my money on Koepka, Cam Young and Willy Z.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom