2023 PGA Tour | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2023 PGA Tour

Cam Smith seems to have an "IDGAF" attitude that, although not a lot of people have seen him golf, makes me think he will be in contention

I have Homa/Burns/Cantley/Mitchell.

no reason to bet it without taking a flyer..

just need to get a couple into the weekend to have some hope.

Cantlay and Woods. One true pick and one pie in the sky.

Young, Smith, Speith and my boy Reed.

Besides the top three (Scottie, Rory and Rahm) who does everything think is going to win. I put my money on Koepka, Cam Young and Willy Z.
Sad that Zalatoris had to WD, but very happy with my Koepka (-7) and Young (-5) first rounds.

Spieth is Spiething the back 9

Koepka - 65 (T-1)
Smith - 70
DJ - 71
Phil - 71
Reed - 71
Niemann - 71
Gooch - 72
Anser - 72
HV3 - 72
Kokrak - 73
Sergio - 74
Pieters - 74
Bryson - 74
Schwartzel - 74
Mito - 74
Oosthuizen - 76
Bubba - 77
NA - W/D

weather gonna be huge tomorrow on where the cut line goes. Morning rain followed by more rain. Sat even worse. Its really going to be an issue if they make the morning guys play thru rain and then the afternoon guys get pushed off with delays to better weather whenever that is. I think they try to push thru tomorrow given the Sat forecast is pretty bad.

weather gonna be huge tomorrow on where the cut line goes. Morning rain followed by more rain. Sat even worse. Its really going to be an issue if they make the morning guys play thru rain and then the afternoon guys get pushed off with delays to better weather whenever that is. I think they try to push thru tomorrow given the Sat forecast is pretty bad.
Is the weather supposed to be bad all day tomorrow? I thought the bad stuff was rolling in around 4

He’s won me money in the past including when he won the masters.
He’s a cheater
madison square garden hello GIF by NBA

Brooks cheated.

Masters officials are spineless yet again.
Sure looked like the caddie was saying Brooks his a 5 iron to me. Not sure what other context the word five would make sense there.

It's really crazy. It seemed like Georgia was in a drought the entire time I lived there, but it always rains during Masters week. Tee times have been moved up 30 minutes. I'd hate to not see a winner on Sunday, but the weekend forecast sure looks ugly.

Saw Koepka in Orlando last week. He is back in great form. He and Rahm seem to be a level above everyone else right now. I would be surprised if it does not come down to them on Sunday.

The leaders on Thursday are rarely close come Sunday afternoon but I think they will be there this time.

If Brooks is going to putt like this he can win this thing.. Making all his 10-12 and in putts the first 2 days.

I doubled down on Spieth top 10. Round yesterday looks way different if he doesn't make a couple dumb decisions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom