2023 PGA Tour | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2023 PGA Tour

If a tree falls at the Masters, can the patrons make a noise?

Congrats on the win. Yuck. Lol
Ok, don't jinx me. We know there is a lot of golf and a lot of great golfers right behind him. I'm a huge Rahm fan but I'm rooting for my money. Also, as a hedge, I put $5 on Bennett this morning at +3000. That would be a crazy story.

FYI, I took your advice and bet Yukon to win the NCAAT. However, when I looked at the odds, I got greedy and it was right before the S16, so I bet five opponents out of eight possible that I thought had the best chance to be in the final matchup vs Yukon.

Needless to say, SDSU and FAU were two of the three I did not bet.

Last edited:
Question regarding Sam Bennett or any other amateurs who are in the NCAA.

Obviously Bennett or another NCAA golfer is able to receive NIL without losing their NCAA status. But if they receive NIL does it impact their amateur status for the Masters, British Open etc?

Ok, don't jinx me. We know there is a lot of golf and a lot of great golfers right behind him. I'm a huge Rahm fan but I'm rooting for my money. Also, as a hedge, I put $5 on Bennett this morning at +3000. That would be a crazy story.

FYI, I took your advice and bet Yukon to win the NCAAT. However, when I looked at the odds, I got greedy and it was right before the S16, so I bet five opponents out of eight possible that I thought had the best chance to be in the final matchup vs Yukon.

Needless to say, SDSU and FAU were two of the three I did not bet.
When the $1,900 got deposited in my account Tuesday morning I felt so dirty I took a SECOND shower.

Question regarding Sam Bennett or any other amateurs who are in the NCAA.

Obviously Bennett or another NCAA golfer is able to receive NIL without losing their NCAA status. But if they receive NIL does it impact their amateur status for the Masters, British Open etc?
Here’s the way the USGA is handling it.

Last edited:
Tiger has withdrawn.

I just put $100 on Koepka as emotional insurance if he wins.

Plenty of time as long as there are no stoppages tomorrow. Split tees suck though.
You were right. I was premature with my reaction. They'll finish today with no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom