2023 PGA Tour | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

2023 PGA Tour

Fowler, Koepka, Morikawa, and Spieth are locks for captain's picks. The last two picks are very tough, but I think Burns and JT get the call to pair w/ Scheffler and Spieth respectively. No way JT deserves it based on recent form, but he's very well liked in the locker room and has a very strong Ryder/President's Cup record.

Jt may very well be better in match play right now. he still makes birdies.

Freddy seemed pretty confident about Cam.

Btw, Burns and Cam were 1-2 in the only match play competition this year.

My prediction:
Spieth
Koepka
Fowler
Morikawa

Young
Burns

1st Alt: Keegan

I hate it. Doubling down on Europe. I don't get Burns at all.

Would've loved to see Keegan get picked. He deserved it over at least JT and prolly Burns too. It's a boys club picking their buddies.
Its a match play thing as a team. At some point they are going to take guys that other players trust in certain spots and thats why they have captains picks.. JT hasnt played well but in this setting he just might.

Brooks probably whispered something about the 8ball in DJ's pocket lmao

I think I agree with your list. But for the record it isn’t “hype” surrounding Cam young. He was literally 9th in the Ryder cup standings entering this week.
Unfortunately for Cam and Keegan they're not in the Kliq and got passed over for Rickie and JT. Kevin Kisner was a guest on the Fore Play podcast which was recorded before the announcement and he nailed the captains picks.

I hate it. Doubling down on Europe. I don't get Burns at all.
Why does someone double down on a bet when half of your roster has not even been picked yet? Remember the Euros need to win outright to get the cup unless you adjust the line.

Why does someone double down on a bet when half of your roster has not even been picked yet? Remember the Euros need to win outright to get the cup unless you adjust the line.
I can answer that. I like the USA roster, even though I don't think JT should have been picked. And I actually think it's going to be deeper than what the Europeans will put out there. But I think that there's a reason US hasn't won over there in 30 years.

I can answer that. I like the USA roster, even though I don't think JT should have been picked. And I actually think it's going to be deeper than what the Europeans will put out there. But I think that there's a reason US hasn't won over there in 30 years.
Should be a great Ryder Cup. If both teams play to their potential, it will be classic.

CLV. Was going to bet again but had a feeling it was would so wanted to get it asap. Have a 165 and a 150. Down to 110.

Ludvig is going to be the best wildcard in Italy

Sahith 16-1 making up for getting murdered yesterday

Historic opening to the Solheim. USA takes ALL 4 morning points. We were actually slight betting underdogs coming in
Of course I put money on Europe. When I saw those four opening matches, I said no way Lexi or DK were going to win or no way Leona Maguire was going to lose. What do I know.

Of course I put money on Europe. When I saw those four opening matches, I said no way Lexi or DK were going to win or no way Leona Maguire was going to lose. What do I know.
The drivable par 4 over water is such an awesome opening hole. Love it.

Europe ran their mouth too much. US going to roll.

Fact of the day... Karsten Solheim worked in Ithaca and Syracuse for GE where he began development on a new putter in his spare time. After moving Scottsdale, he started Karsten Manufacturing - later known as Ping - and released the "Anser" putter which became the most successful putter design in history. Ping Identity Holdings is now worth $2.45 billion today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom