2023 PGA Tour | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2023 PGA Tour

I can’t stop blowing my kind of hard earned dollars on Brendon Todd. Think he’s a perfect fit for this course. Got him 50-1 pre-flop and threw some more on him after the double bogey at 2.

Also took:
Henley 22-1
Si Woo 20-1
Rai 40-1
English 65-1
Glover 80-1
Be interested to see how many 20 to 1's and above won on tour this year. Just like in horse racing. You know longshots are going to win, but how do you know which one to bet on. I was lucky to hit on Brian Harman and may never hit one again. No matter how educated you might think you are.

Be interested to see how many 20 to 1's and above won on tour this year. Just like in horse racing. You know longshots are going to win, but how do you know which one to bet on. I was lucky to hit on Brian Harman and may never hit one again. No matter how educated you might think you are.
I hit Cam Champ 200-1 (at turning stone and the lowest number anyplace else was like 125-1) at the 3M in 2021. That’s what got me hooked on golf betting which is silly because it can really only go downhill from there. Haha

I had Clark 70-1 at Wells Fargo this year and the only outright I’ve hit since is Norrman 20-1 at the friggin Barbasol a couple weeks ago. Betting on golf really is so stupid but it never gets old holding 5 or 6 lottery tickets every Thursday morning. It is absolutely my favorite sport to bet on and I haven’t touched a club in years.

I hit Cam Champ 200-1 (at turning stone and the lowest number anyplace else was like 125-1) at the 3M in 2021. That’s what got me hooked on golf betting which is silly because it can really only go downhill from there. Haha

I had Clark 70-1 at Wells Fargo this year and the only outright I’ve hit since is Norrman 20-1 at the friggin Barbasol a couple weeks ago. Betting on golf really is so stupid but it never gets old holding 5 or 6 lottery tickets every Thursday morning. It is absolutely my favorite sport to bet on and I haven’t touched a club in years.
Do you think that it may be because the summer is so boring for sports?

Do you think that it may be because the summer is so boring for sports?
I think that has to be part of it but I really enjoy a handful of things about golf.

I don’t do parlays so this is where I get my long shot rocks off. It gives me something to follow all day for (hopefully) four days every week. The swings in either direction can be super impactful and can happen really fast on Sundays. I think it’s fun to grow to like and dislike guys in a different way than team sports.

I’m still a football and basketball junkie and I bet the hell out of those but I really enjoy the process of handicapping a tournament on Tuesday or whenever and having something to pay attention to all weekend.

I cannot believe the nerd that I have turned into. Lol

Win, place and show on Kevin Roy for $5 each, These winnings will pale in comparison to my Mega Millions take home on Friday night.

I believe this is the only full-field event, outside the Open Championship, to not use split tees.

Why the hell didn’t they move tee times up an hour and a half?

IMG_3131.jpeg

Have another 80-1 ticket from turning stone, too. Beautiful cap to a rough second half of the season.

For some odd reason the memory I have of St Jude is from 7-10 years ago is Robert Garrigus winning the tournament (or contending to the end) with a massive case of butt sweat.

And now today is the same with Lucas Glover. What is with the butt sweat at this tournament?

For some odd reason the memory I have of St Jude is from 7-10 years ago is Robert Garrigus winning the tournament (or contending to the end) with a massive case of butt sweat.

And now today is the same with Lucas Glover. What is with the butt sweat at this tournament?
We can only hope it's butt sweat...

they said its feels like 110 today..

Fortunately for Glover, he is only concentrating on his game as he works his way to a Ryder Cup spot.

Fortunately for Glover, he is only concentrating on his game as he works his way to a Ryder Cup spot.

Since one of the points of the additional alternate selections is supposedly to be able to pick players that are playing hot, then Glover should make it. But I'm not convinced he will over some established RC veterans.

Since one of the points of the additional alternate selections is supposedly to be able to pick players that are playing hot, then Glover should make it. But I'm not convinced he will over some established RC veterans.
Hard to believe he had the 'yips' fairly recently based on the way he's putted the last two weeks.

I have five that I am very comfortable with:
Spieth
Glover
Xander
Rickie
Collin

The sixth is where it gets tricky, to me. I don’t understand the Cam Young hype. Definitely not Finau. I don’t care that Bryson shot a 58 on the Mickey Mouse tour, no.

If it were up to me it’s either Keegan or JT. I personally would go Keegan but I would be fine with JT. I think he can perform under pressure and he’s be good for chemistry.

I think Glover has to go. He’s unreal right, legit the best player in the tournament the last two weeks. Nothing flukey about it.

Brooks gets knocked out if these 2 things happen:

Homa: T-9 (Currently 1st)
Xander: Solo 9 (T-10)

Come on X-man!!!

Brooks gets knocked out if these 2 things happen:

Homa: T-9 (Currently 1st)
Xander: Solo 9 (T-10)

Come on X-man!!!
Yup. He's down to 7 but he's 100% in, IMO. Its not like he's 12th now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom