2023 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Preseason Camp Thread

Ike Daniels toting some guns already. Listed @ 188lbs, and totally looks it. Maybe, we struck freshman gold?

Is Rob Hanna done for good? I know there was some hope in the spring that he would be on the roster.

Me thinks Dino likes a running back that is behind LeQuint right now… If he does I think I hope that it’s Daniels.

Sorry if this was already asked or answered. Is there is spring practice schedule posted anywhere and which sessions are open to the media?

Sorry if this was already asked or answered. Is there is spring practice schedule posted anywhere and which sessions are open to the media?

Practice schedule isn't public.

Media usually gets 3 peeks a week.

Guessing that's Perry covering Adams. Isn't #8 Barron? Doesn't look like Justin, but like his position in front of receiver. Seabourn?

Last edited:
Some comments watching these clips and looking at the pictures…

Looks like the most experienced people are getting the first shot on the first team OL

LT E Cruz
LG K Ellis (and he does look 375)
C Ilaoa (looks like he added some bad weight)
RG Bleich
RT More

Still expect Reed will win the center job.

Other position battles to monitor: RT, TE, and the 2nd CB spot.

Wohlabaugh looks pretty skinny compared to the rest of the OL.

Looks like someone on defense changed his number to 3. Not on the roster yet. Looks about the same height as Barron. Maybe Isaiah Johnson? I think it has to be a veteran who the staff thinks very highly of.

The more I see and hear, the most I think Isaiah Jones is going to be a major factor with this offense. I am expecting a much more balanced passing attack, where Allen, Gadsden and Jones all have close to the same number of catches.

We are a couple of days into preseason camp. No Hanna on the roster. I am thinking he is done at this point.

Looks like the most experienced people are getting the first shot on the first team OL

LT E Cruz
RG Bleich
RT More

Looks like someone on defense changed his number to 3. Not on the roster yet. Looks about the same height as Barron. Maybe Isaiah Johnson? I think it has to be a veteran who the staff thinks very highly of.

The more I see and hear, the most I think Isaiah Jones is going to be a major factor with this offense. I am expecting a much more balanced passing attack, where Allen, Gadsden and Jones all have close to the same number of catches.

We are a couple of days into preseason camp. No Hanna on the roster. I am thinking he is done at this point.

I also think this is the year of Alford too

(I said that last year also tho sooooo)

LT E Cruz
RG Bleich
RT More

What do you hear re Jones? It would be so nice to have an X who could make plays. It’s been too long.

LT E Cruz
RG Bleich
RT More

Yes number 3 is Johnson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom