2023 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Preseason Camp Thread

I also think this is the year of Alford too

(I said that last year also tho sooooo)
I’ll never stop saying it. One of those guys who could stop playing today and I would for some reason never forget.

This year just HAS to be the year.

Maybe this has been posted, but do we have a practice schedule which shows media days? I assume today is a media day, looking forward to making some H0T Takes based off of 15 seconds of routes vs air

What do you hear re Jones? It would be so nice to have an X who could make plays. It’s been too long.
Jones was getting NFL scout attention before his injury last year. He’s legitimate and we’ve got some reasons to believe itll be easier for Garrett to spread the ball around this year between scheme and experience.

Jones was getting NFL scout attention before his injury last year. He’s legitimate and we’ve got some reasons to believe itll be easier for Garrett to spread the ball around this year between scheme and experience.
I'd love to see Garrett have the time to look at multiple receivers and he did seem to have a nice rhythm with Jones before his shoulder injury. Jones coming back healthy is going to open things up for the other 2 WR's and Allen, very exciting.

What do you hear re Jones? It would be so nice to have an X who could make plays. It’s been too long.
Players, coaches and Brian Higgins have all said great things about Jones. The staff anpparently expected he was going to be one number 1 receiver in 2022 before he got hurt.

Hopefully he can stay healthy this season.

somehow gs has to look around a bit more.

Just flipping through YouTube, and I came across a 5 minute clip of TCU's Fall practice. Refreshing.

I'm vey excited we have Jones back as well but the NFL scouts thing seems a bit exaggerated to me. He had 4 catches for 60 yds and a TD last year.

I'm vey excited we have Jones back as well but the NFL scouts thing seems a bit exaggerated to me. He had 4 catches for 60 yds and a TD last year.
He was injured early in the season. Hard to catch passes if you're in the hospital.

Last edited:
Wasn’t based on his in-game performances but I certainly understand. He had attention going into the 2022 season.

I can tell you he was/is on pro radars. For him its about staying healthy and as he confirmed his quad’s back in good shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom