Women's Lacrosse - 2023 Recruiting | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse 2023 Recruiting

Really hope we get her and Beardsley this year .. I know this is class of ‘24.. maybe we should start a thread for them .
Here are a few local kids to start with...

Devin Livingston Victor, NY
Hanna Davis, Canandaigua, NY
Brianna Peters, Baldwinsville, NY
Julianna Cogliandro, Fayetteville, NY
Allie Hanlon, West Genesee
Molly Guzik, Spencerport, NY

Thanks for the info.. not that up with the womens ratings .. but I do love DeSimone ‘23.. and Britton this year…got to see a few of their game.. love the locals staying home.. I do remember watching Brianna Peters.. she was very impressive

Really hope we get her and Beardsley this year .. I know this is class of ‘24.. maybe we should start a thread for them .
Other than her last name, nothing in that highlight really stood out other than she is left handed. Add in a lab acl injury that cost her last season and summer, I would think she is going to have to wait on any offers.

I brought my daughter to the su camp in June and we were behind Hanlon, Peters and cogliandro in registration line. Seems like there was mutual interest. I know there is another camp this Saturday for high school prospects. Seems like good timing with 9/1 coming up.

Five Stars
13. Kaci Benoit | D | Darien (Conn.) | Syracuse
15. Ashlee Volpe | A | Corning Painted Post (N.Y.) | Syracuse
18. Alexa Vogelman | M | Owen J. Roberts (Pa.) | Syracuse

Watch List
Carlie Desimone | A | Baldwinsville (N.Y.) | Syracuse

Not that it really matters... but, if I'm Carlie, I'm using this list as personal motivation to wreak havoc as soon as she steps on the field her freshman year. NGL, I wasn't too thrilled with how she played this fall with team USA.. was wondering if something was up with her because she wasn't playing like herself but damn... on Team USA and not even a 4 star? The disrespect! There are quite a few attackers I would place Desimone ahead of if we were being serious.

Not that it really matters... but, if I'm Carlie, I'm using this list as personal motivation to wreak havoc as soon as she steps on the field her freshman year. NGL, I wasn't too thrilled with how she played this fall with team USA.. was wondering if something was up with her because she wasn't playing like herself but damn... on Team USA and not even a 4 star? The disrespect! There are quite a few attackers I would place Desimone ahead of if we were being serious.
IL did a real nice job 1-10. 10-30 meh... One of the girls in the teens hasn't played in 2 years... Not to say they are not talented, but there a lot of good players not on that list. Always like seeing "Cuse listed, but I take it with a grain of salt.

Step 1, recruiting talent; step 2 coaching them up. We have talented young coaches!!!​

ECCDB419-B2E1-4724-8C11-530189F0DC3A.jpeg

Step 1, recruiting talent; step 2 coaching them up. We have talented young coaches!!!​

View attachment 224767
Let's be real here. Last year coaching was a mess. Certainly have to give them a pass as it was Treanor's first year as a head coach. Looking forward to much improvement. We will know immediately as they start the season against Northwestern which schooled them every which way in the NCAA last year.

Let's be real here. Last year coaching was a mess. Certainly have to give them a pass as it was Treanor's first year as a head coach. Looking forward to much improvement. We will know immediately as they start the season against Northwestern which schooled them every which way in the NCAA last year.
yes, let’s be real. How do you know this staff is not going to do a good job. They have brought in some great recruits and have a year, under their belts. Unlike many programs, they don’t duck tough competition. Northwestern is a strong program and a good initial challenge; win or lose the first game of the season doesn’t mean they won’t be in the tournament!

yes, let’s be real. How do you know this staff is not going to do a good job. They have brought in some great recruits and have a year, under their belts. Unlike many programs, they don’t duck tough competition. Northwestern is a strong program and a good initial challenge; win or lose the first game of the season doesn’t mean they won’t be in the tournament!
Weren't there a few key season ending injuries?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom