2023 Schedule | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Schedule

NCSt had a huge section in the corner empty on TV at kickoff

To me a sellout is 49K+
Student section and extension are not assigned seats. Most of the kids who had tickets in overflow were standing in the lower bowl with their friends. If there are 40 “seats” between those two aisles there were probably 60-70 students standing cheek to cheek.

Sold every available ticket.

Student section and extension are not assigned seats. Most of the kids who had tickets in overflow were standing in the lower bowl with their friends. If there are 40 “seats” between those two aisles there were probably 60-70 students standing cheek to cheek.

Sold every available ticket.
Yeah I remember those days 32" waists sitting next to 108 lbs coeds.

Any ideas when we are going to find out the kickoff time for Western Michigan? Get your act together, CW!

Disappointing that we will not be on traditional TV for the first two games of the season with them being on ACCNX and ESPN+

Thought this one would end up on at least the CW.

Disappointing that we will not be on traditional TV for the first two games of the season with them being on ACCNX and ESPN+

Thought this one would end up on at least the CW.
It was initially going to be televised by CW. That was what published reports said anyway. I think they decided to call an audible and go for another game instead.

Given the low status CW has in the pecking order, I would think they will have to double up on a Saturday for week 3 or week 4.

The weeks were 95% of the games are OOC are the weeks with the most home ACC games and the most inventory available for CW to choose from.

One thing I am not sure about is if CW gets to pick after ESPN has decided what games it wants on ABC and the ESPN channels or if also has to wait for ACCN to pick its games.

ACCN wasn't around when the agreement with Raycom was made. From what I have seen, it looks like the RSNs have gotten the last pick. So I suspect that is still the case.

I am rooting for a CW doubleheader on week 4 where the second game is Syracuse vs Army at 6:30 pm. I think a game like that is about the best that CW can hope for with this agreement (and would be a good candidate for a prime time time slot).

But we will see.

It was initially going to be televised by CW. That was what published reports said anyway. I think they decided to call an audible and go for another game instead.

Given the low status CW has in the pecking order, I would think they will have to double up on a Saturday for week 3 or week 4.

The weeks were 95% of the games are OOC are the weeks with the most home ACC games and the most inventory available for CW to choose from.

One thing I am not sure about is if CW gets to pick after ESPN has decided what games it wants on ABC and the ESPN channels or if also has to wait for ACCN to pick its games.

ACCN wasn't around when the agreement with Raycom was made. From what I have seen, it looks like the RSNs have gotten the last pick. So I suspect that is still the case.

I am rooting for a CW doubleheader on week 4 where the second game is Syracuse vs Army at 6:30 pm. I think a game like that is about the best that CW can hope for with this agreement (and would be a good candidate for a prime time time slot).

But we will see.

I'm selfishly rooting for a nooner for Army, as that's the only way I'll be able to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom