2023 Schedule | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Schedule

Just grabbed 5 season ticks and yeah its aggrevating that the game was moved to NYC.

Multiple sell outs at the dome last year. What are we doing? If we lose this game in typical su vs pitt fashion, ADJW will drop another peg in my world (oh no! I know).

Just grabbed 5 season ticks and yeah its aggrevating that the game was moved to NYC.

Multiple sell outs at the dome last year. What are we doing? If we lose this game in typical su vs pitt fashion, ADJW will drop another peg in my world (oh no! I know).

Obviously, the athletic dept needed money and so they sold this one to the Yankees.

I hope it works out….but I got a baaaaaaaad feeling about that one

Obviously, the athletic dept needed money and so they sold this one to the Yankees.

I hope it works out….but I got a baaaaaaaad feeling about that one
They never beat Pitt anyway so it is what it is

They never beat Pitt anyway so it is what it is
So forfeit our one advantage? People may lose their jobs if this contributes to a 7 or 8 loss season.

Just a dumb and tone deaf move by the AD.

Good reward for a season with multiple sellouts for a fairly average Orange team.

I thought only one game was close to a sellout? Your point still stands that moving the game to YS was for money. I'm not even confident they'll break 18K. Pitt will travel under 2000.

It is such a slap in the face to people who have had season tickets for the last decade+ of mostly dog chit.

I thought I’d get over it by the time the season came around but it is actually starting to bother me more. It is beyond out of touch.

So forfeit our one advantage? People may lose their jobs if this contributes to a 7 or 8 loss season.

Just a dumb and tone deaf move by the AD.

Good reward for a season with multiple sellouts for a fairly average Orange team.
You're absolutely right. I just hang my head whenever I see Pitt in recent years. Shameful decision to move the game of course.

I thought only one game was close to a sellout? Your point still stands that moving the game to YS was for money. I'm not even confident they'll break 18K. Pitt will travel under 2000.
NCSU definitely was. I could have sworn there was one more. Notre Dame?

Spoke to a starter on O last week, these kids can’t stand that they keep losing to Pitt. We thought Mikel had UL circled on the schedule, these seniors dont want to leave the hill without beating Pitt.

Spoke to a starter on O last week, these kids can’t stand that they keep losing to Pitt. We thought Mikel had UL circled on the schedule, these seniors dont want to leave the hill without beating Pitt.
And Clemson. Salivate at them this year up North.

It was not. Groundwork for this was laid when we were playing Notre Dame in NY I believe.
Let me see give up a home game to play a traditional ACC opponent in a terrible football venue in a city many people no longer wsish to go to, Oh yea great idea if you are an idiot.
I went to that ND game and swore it would be the last time I ever went to that venue. On top of everything else the staff there was not knowledgable and were very rude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom