2023 Springsteen Tour Dates | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2023 Springsteen Tour Dates

Great to hang with you and the future Orangewoman!
Bruce wrote Because the Night for Patti Smith, and Atlantic City was insane.

Good review otherwise :)

Really really wanted Racing. Sorta bummed I saw that original setlist, but, never mess with artistic greatness!
awesome to hear you two connected for this. Epic event/experience, very cool you took it in together.

My seventh Bruce show and he just keeps getting better. His catalog is so vast you will never get everything, but missed Rosalita, always a fun live performance. But that’s why you can go to multiple shows on the same tour never see the same program. And watching the band react to audibles when they change the set list mid stream is such a welcome depart from acts that play the same songs in the same order night after night with the same scripted crowd interaction keeps things fresh and must be a blast to perform. The energy is simply amazing and non stop. As a long time trumpet player I have to give a shout out to the horn section. They were tight and add such a great element to the over all sound.

Now time to start planning the next one!

That was without question the greatest concert performance I’ve ever seen, and likely will ever see in my life. I just cannot believe the way this guy brings it at his advanced age of 74 years old with such vim and vigor. Nonstop energy, with basically no breaks, continuous movement moving around the stage, etc just bringing it.

Several things noted, I cannot believe how many young people were there, including a young kid with what looked like his own harmonica in the front row, doing a harmonica harmony with Bruce right there with him together! Never knew Bruce interacted with the crowd to that extent.

Cannot believe how absolutely packed it was wirh so many people there as quite a few I know questioned his popularity in this day and age. That was emphatically answered by the huge raucous crowd that was even acknowledged as such by Bruce.

Thought the Setlist was great, although would’ve loved to of heard Rosalita and Jungleland, but really can’t complain.

It was a tour de force with him and all the players, seemingly everyone in the band having an obvious great time, which essentially is what he said at the end about the Syracuse crowd and the great show he said in amazement to himself of what we just saw.

For me it was a trip back in time with most every song thinking about life this is your life style with the days of yore and bringing back unique memories with the friends I grew up with with each song, made me realize this dudes music has been with me every step of the way in life and life’s experience with the most important people in my life.

Was as close to a spiritual experience as I think I will likely ever have with goosebumps and some tears in the experience of it all. I really can’t believe all of what I just saw.

Catch a remaining show if you can as I think after this tour he’s going to be done with the big show tours is what me, and my friend concluded, this from seeing him so often seemingly more than usual, taking in the crowd, the vibe and the experience for himself in general, he was really basking in it.

Again I can’t believe what I just saw and words probably won’t do it justice, but I had to give it a shot here. Wow just wow, Bruuuuuuuuuce!
Glad you enjoyed!

Couple things:
  • I believe the last couple shows were the only ones on this tour that went Rosalita-less. Sorry you missed it.
  • He has always interacted a lot with the audience (as I'm sure pit attendees Bayside44 and Bill Orange can attest).
  • Totally agree the energy he has is just incredible.
  • There has been a surprising amount of "young" people at the shows I've attended on this tour. Gives me hope. ;)

...And watching the band react to audibles when they change the set list mid stream is such a welcome depart from acts that play the same songs in the same order night after night with the same scripted crowd interaction keeps things fresh and must be a blast to perform. T...

I LOVED this aspect.

I'm not really a huge Bruce guy, but there's so much to like about that set. 170 minutes of high energy with a great band and a guy who seemed to be having the time of his life while working like a dog up there. Very cool.

I think I’m 0-20 on white whales Jungleland and Racing…holding out hope

It’s quite amazing. I think he’s played it a couple times this entire tour

Bruce wrote Because the Night for Patti Smith, and Atlantic City was insane.

Good review otherwise :)

Really really wanted Racing. Sorta bummed I saw that original setlist, but, never mess with artistic greatness!
I didn't think he wrote it for her but let her have it when he wasn't going to use it and Iovine was hired to produce her record? In the Iovine/dre documentary Iovine (shockingly) seemed to take credit for the song share.

I didn't think he wrote it for her but let her have it when he wasn't going to use it and Iovine was hired to produce her record? In the Iovine/dre documentary Iovine (shockingly) seemed to take credit for the song share.

yeah you're right, i sorta banged that post out quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom