2024 National Signing Day Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2024 National Signing Day Thread...

I seem to recall in years past, they would announce each signing with something cool, like their own album cover, etc. Figuring some big rollout is in the works.

I seem to recall in years past, they would announce each signing with something cool, like their own album cover, etc. Figuring some big rollout is in the works.

They gave them each their own social post upon verballing.

Obviously using the hold to gin up NIL.

Also giving the high schools and local media some shine to announce.

I have no inside info, but I would guess there is something that HCFB has in store for the announcements when it's ready.

There is no way they are this buttoned up until this date and drop this ball. I think they are letting a few of the big boys go ham this morning and push out all their news and then give our guys some shine without too much noise in the space.

Do we kick it off in mass with a 5* signing at 1PM?

Not if it's who I think you're thinking of...he will not be announcing today.

edit: nvm, ignore this. Was looking at the wrong tweet.

Last edited:
Oh, OSU, this seems not good... I dunno. But keep that "my high school gf technically broke up with me, but really it was mutual and I didn't actually cry during prom" vibe going... losers. This dude is a five star.

The way Ryan Day treated McCord rubbed me the wrong way; though I guess I'm selfishly glad he was kind of a jerk to him. I'm sure OSU will be fine, but the bloom seems to be off the rose.

Not if it's who I think you're thinking of...he will not be announcing today.
I assume he was talking about Bolden. Who did you think he’s discussing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom