2024 NFL Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2024 NFL Thread

Does Siranni get fired on the bye week? I can’t believe how poorly coached they are
Wouldn't bother me if they did but Howie Roseman has been a contributing factor, too. Bryce Huff has been invisible. Jordan Davis has been a massive bust. The LBs are always mediocre at best. The defense needs a complete overhaul. The Dotson trade has been a zero. And our QB wouldn't know a blitz was coming if he was sent an engraved invitation. All that said, you're right - they are poorly coached.

Does Siranni get fired on the bye week? I can’t believe how poorly coached they are
He has been brutal. I was on board moving on from him in the offseason. His new coordinator hires haven’t been great to date either.

I was driving the fam home from a week in Florida, so I didn’t see the game. But what I heard wasn’t good. We knew we’d be without 3 of best players in AJ, Devonta, and Lane, but this was bad all around in all phases…

Wouldn't bother me if they did but Howie Roseman has been a contributing factor, too. Bryce Huff has been invisible. Jordan Davis has been a massive bust. The LBs are always mediocre at best. The defense needs a complete overhaul. The Dotson trade has been a zero. And our QB wouldn't know a blitz was coming if he was sent an engraved invitation. All that said, you're right - they are poorly coached.
Agreed.

Huff has been the worst free agent signing of the league this year.

Baun has been a nice surprise at LB. I’d like to see what White has over Dean still.

I get Dotson is still relatively new, but he has been completely MIA. His talent should be able to show something. Hurts isn’t helping either.

I’ll add one more… Maddox is not it defending the slot anymore. Need to give Cooper a legit shot there.

Last edited:
Bills aren't physical enough. Fortunately for Bills fans the only really physical team in the AFC is Baltimore.

Think Buffalo at least hangs with Baltimore in that game 9/10 times but we got the one putrid start in there. Really felt the loss of the starting LBs and Taron tonight though. Brutal matchup for this defense; the only position of strength in the back 7 is the outside corners and Baltimore doesn’t use outside WRs anyways.

Was always going to be tough for the defense tonight but offense should have been better. Couple critical drops and coaching decisions spotted Baltimore a 20 point lead and that was that.

Still, if you told me before the year Buffalo would be 3-1 and looking like one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the league, I would have taken that in a heartbeat. Schedule continues to be tough from here though.