2024 NFL Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2024 NFL Thread

I’ve said the same thing. KC is obviously a winning team but why do they also get the luck of so many dumb plays and 50/50 calls or plays by others? Look at their 3 wins this year.
During the Brady era the Pats mostly dominated their division but Miami would beat them on occasion. The Raiders are that team to KC. I believe it's b/c the Raiders are the classic play to the level of the opponent team.

So the dpi in the endzone that wasn't called against KC, but what happened with the super obvious face mask running down the sideline? KC is good no doubt, but dam if they didn't just replace the Pats with this stuff

How did the official behind the play make the call last week? Last night’s no call was worse than the call on the Bengals. At least the Bengals defender was playing the ball and it was 4th and 16. This was third and 5. The defender didn’t look at the ball once and actually committed two penalties there. And this is coming from someone who hates the Falcons.
The contacting defender last week was between the ref and the receiver. Easier to see when the contact occurred. Yesterday the receiver was between the defender and the ref.
Not saying that was the reason, just postulating a possibility.

So the dpi in the endzone that wasn't called against KC, but what happened with the super obvious face mask running down the sideline? KC is good no doubt, but dam if they didn't just replace the Pats with this stuff
Their defense is carrying them the last two years. Washington is having their way with the Bengals defense and KC only managed to complete 5 passes past the LOS last week.

Their defense is carrying them the last two years. Washington is having their way with the Bengals defense and KC only managed to complete 5 passes past the LOS last week.
That's true for now, but they'll put together some things by December. I heard a stat today that in KC's 3 SB wins they didn't get flagged at all for holding? Sounds pretty amazing

Bengals defense is trash, but so much for Caleb Williams being the generational QB prospect. Daniel’s is clearly way better.

Bengals defense is trash, but so much for Caleb Williams being the generational QB prospect. Daniel’s is clearly way better.
It's looking like two drafts in a row where the QB picked #2 is going to look like the better pick compared to the QB that went #1

I've watched my MIL deteriorate from Parkinson's over the past 20 years. I don't wish that disease on my worst enemy, including Brett Favre who I don't care for at all.
Don’t worry . He uses copper fit.