2024 Olympics: Paris | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Olympics: Paris

Mike is earning his paycheck. No offense to Kelly and Peyton, but they aren't adding a whole lot of insight so far. Well ok- I take that back. Peyton just added something interesting.

Mike is earning his paycheck. No offense to Kelly and Peyton, but they aren't adding a whole lot of insight so far. Well ok- I take that back. Peyton just added something interesting.
He’s definitely doing the heavy lifting.

GTcOHsXXsAAQNwC

"Presumably, baseball and softball in their estimation did not satisfy those criteria. This is to say nothing of the lack of suitable venues and baseball infrastructure in France. Meantime, Paris decision-makers used their specific event choices on surfing, skateboarding, sport climbing, and breakdancing, which is an Olympic sport for the first time ever."

I would think baseball and softball venues could be easily re-purposed.

Baseball is not alone!

I can't imagine watching that and your take-away is that you didn't think much of Peyton and Kelly.
I was working at the same time and mainly listening. So the commentary was the main thing I could focus on and yes that was what I noticed. But Celine Dion was amazing, having the march of countries in boats down the river was certainly unique and having the cauldron attached to a balloon and go into the sky was something else. I can't even imagine how they thought of that.

"Presumably, baseball and softball in their estimation did not satisfy those criteria. This is to say nothing of the lack of suitable venues and baseball infrastructure in France. Meantime, Paris decision-makers used their specific event choices on surfing, skateboarding, sport climbing, and breakdancing, which is an Olympic sport for the first time ever."

I would think baseball and softball venues could be easily re-purposed.

Baseball is not alone!

LAX is returning in 2028 (well, LAX Sixes anyways).

Surfing is being held this year in Tahiti.

I guess they had their own private ceremonies today.

Breakdancing. What an absolute disgrace to all those athletes who worked their butts off for years and years .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom