2024 Olympics: Paris | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Olympics: Paris

These games with out the music and all the timeouts are so much better IMO to watch.

Breakdancing. What an absolute disgrace to all those athletes who worked their butts off for years and years .
Yeah think how mad those winter Olympic curlers must be.

The US Women are pretty, pretty, pretty good
Trying not to spoil things, but I was not impressed with the announcing for the gymnastics this morning. Rich Lerner did a horrible job on the injury situation. It took quite awhile of watching before I even learned what happened. As far as the analysts, I judge them in the Olympics if they explain a sport so I know more about it than before I started watching. Laurie Hernandez did not do that.

Curling is a legit sport . I know this amuses people . But it is

A sport is a competition involving physical skills. It doesn't have to be the decathlon. But not all sports are in the Olympics and you have to make decisions about which ones should be there. And those decisions can be argued about.

A sport is a competition involving physical skills. It doesn't have to be the decathlon. But not all sports are in the Olympics and you have to make decisions about which ones should be there. And those decisions can be argued about.
I agree wholeheartedly, but if we were to have a conversation on which sport requires more athletic ability I would say break dancing takes way more athletic ability than curling.

I agree wholeheartedly, but if we were to have a conversation on which sport requires more athletic ability I would say break dancing takes way more athletic ability than curling.
I greatly appreciate the athleticism needed for diving, gymnastics, break dancing, etc, but for me a sport has to have an objective scoring system. Otherwise, it’s a competition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom