2024 Olympics: Paris | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Olympics: Paris

A sport is a competition involving physical skills. It doesn't have to be the decathlon. But not all sports are in the Olympics and you have to make decisions about which ones should be there. And those decisions can be argued about.
There is no argument to be had. Breakdancing isn’t a sport. By this definition who can drop the biggest turd in the shortest time in a toilet is a sport

There is no argument to be had. Breakdancing isn’t a sport. By this definition who can drop the biggest turd in the shortest time in a toilet is a sport

Like I said, some sports should not be in the Olympics.

I wish NBC’s graphics could do a better job more clearly displaying the context of the event you’re watching. Like is it for a medal or is it a qualifying round, is it individual or team, etc?

I noticed that the pool is really slow because it has a poor design. Wonder why they would do that knowing the issues it would cause

I noticed that the pool is really slow because it has a poor design. Wonder why they would do that knowing the issues it would cause
Can you expand on that? I've watched quite a bit of the swimming but I guess I haven't paid attention if they have talked about the pool design.

they created too shallow a pool. That causes the trailing wave to be much larger when they make the turns and its causing issues because they have to fight so hard to get thru the waves on the flips. the stronger swimmers have done better with it than the more technical ones, but you rarely see so few records set these days the way they train up for these big events.

they created too shallow a pool. That causes the trailing wave to be much larger when they make the turns and its causing issues because they have to fight so hard to get thru the waves on the flips. the stronger swimmers have done better with it than the more technical ones, but you rarely see so few records set these days the way they train up for these big events.

It beats doing it in the Seine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom