2024 PGA Tour | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2024 PGA Tour

Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA of America), organization formed in the United States in 1916. By the early 21st century the PGA of America (often conventionally shortened to “PGA”) had a membership of more than 25,000 playing and teaching professionals. Its annual PGA Championship is one of the world’s four major golf tournaments.

Similar organizations exist in other countries (the PGA of Canada was founded in 1911).
And Canada invaded the US in 1812 (never forget).
Good grief.

You do realize that Canada is part of north AMERICA, right?

Our?
Droning American GIF by Jocqua

When I was working a guy in the breakroom, whom I'm sure is a "MAGA" now), read an article about how medications in Canada were so much cheaper than here. His solution: "We ought to take over Canada. They have no right to undercut our companies like that!" He'd rather have a war with Canada than to spend less money on medications.

Of course, we've attempted to take over Canada before and it didn't work out too well.

The_Death_of_General_Montgomery_in_the_Attack_on_Quebec_December_31_1775.jpeg

Last edited:
We need to get that wall going along the river.

I'd even compromise and agree to just switch sides. You guys get the Buffalo side, we get the Niagara side.

If you guys wanna play hardball, I'd toss Watertown in as well

I'd even compromise and agree to just switch sides. You guys get the Buffalo side, we get the Niagara side.

If you guys wanna play hardball, I'd toss Watertown in as well
Why would they give up the nice side? We can’t even keep our side clean.

It’s incredible how the Canadian Open delivers every year. What a great fan base and great event.

I know Bobby Mac had rabbit ears all day and he came across whiney. But the interview with his caddie Dad and the call home to Mom was such good stuff.

Don't rush into anything, Amanda. I like Rory but there are lots of fish in the sea.

Scottie +360 4x
Collin 14/1 2x

Telling the cemetery to dig me a hole while they're doing my grandma's this weekend because I will be joining her in the afterlife if Scottie doesn't win the one week I wager many dollars on him

Golf broadcasts are soooooooooooo bad

Golf broadcasts are soooooooooooo bad
Two superstars going toe to toe on a "Signature Event" Sunday and I have zero idea where either of their tee shots went on a par three. Figure it outttttt.

And again on Collin's approach into 17!!!

Last edited:
Scottie +360 4x
Collin 14/1 2x

Telling the cemetery to dig me a hole while they're doing my grandma's this weekend because I will be joining her in the afterlife if Scottie doesn't win the one week I wager many dollars on him
Upstate CLEANING UP!!!

Ugh I should just smoke a bowl and put the rest of my allotment on Scottie but instead I'll handicap this tournament tomorrow and bet Xander again.

1717977083546.jpeg

Morikowa is like the Washington Generals vs. Scottie's Harlem Globetrotters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom