2024 PGA Tour | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

2024 PGA Tour

Who on that list gets one first and why is it Ludvig?

Hopefully Aberg sticks with the swing he has.

Entering this year it would have arguably been Victor Hovland. Then he changed his swing.
He has been a mess this year. Like many successful players who did a "swing change" to take the next step, that may not have been necessary, they regressed. Personally I felt Tiger Woods injuries are somewhat based on his swing changes (and the ridiculous amount of swings he would take when going through the changes) as he tended to struggle in year 1 after the change.

Last edited:
Hopefully Aberg sticks with the swing he has.

Entering this year it would have arguably been Victor Hovland. Then he changed his swing.
He has been a mess this year. Like many successful players who did a "swing change" to take the next step, that may not have been necessary, they regressed. Personally I felt Tiger Woods injuries are somewhat based on his swing changes (and the ridiculous amount of swings he would take when going through the changes) as he tended to struggle in year 1 after the change.

When you are dominating, why change anything? In baseball, the pitchers get a 'book' on you, (and the hitters on the pitchers), and you have to adjust. There's no equivalent in golf.

I'm a MciLroy guy, but I have also have always rooted for Billy Horschel - though I cant remember why. Would luv to see Billy win.

Scottie is great, but I don't think his putter turns around and can he keep hitting those fantastic bunker shots? Xander is a real threat. I expect Burns, Lawrence, Henley to fade.

I think Rose and Lowry make a run down the stretch.

Should be great.
Horschel reminded me of Billy Hoyle when he had his hat on backwards.

Last edited:
So, who can we now christen as the best current veteran golfer who has never won a major? Patrick Cantlay? Tony Finau?

Hovland is the most accomplished, imo, with 10 wins on top tours (PGA & DPWT), if you include Tiger-palooza in the Bahamas.

Hovland is the most accomplished, imo, with 10 wins on top tours (PGA & DPWT), if you include Tiger-palooza in the Bahamas.
I think he's too young for this 'honor'.

A couple more years of not coming through in the majors, and then we can talk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom