2024 PGA Tour | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

2024 PGA Tour

I'm a big Cameron Young fan but today has to get you thinking. So much talent and he's on his third caddy in three year. Not sure why it didn't work with Tesori.
Tesori's one of the best in the business. I don't think he was the problem. Something's just off w/ Cam Young.

Keegan tapped for the Ryder Cup at Bethpage.

Boo Weekley lining up for 2027.
I would've needed quite a few guesses before I got to Keegan Bradley as our next captain. Based on his comments, he would have himself.

Fleetwood top 20
Bets to win on Aberg, Rai, Straka, Hogaard, McIntyre.

Got up at 5:45 to watch this morning and the coverage on ESPN+ was both laughably horrific and went through like a 30 minute technical difficulty interruption. I will never watch a stroke of LIV golf but this chit is such a joke so often.

Got up at 5:45 to watch this morning and the coverage on ESPN+ was both laughably horrific and went through like a 30 minute technical difficulty interruption. I will never watch a stroke of LIV golf but this chit is such a joke so often.
Saw the hole-by-hole flyover of the course. Thought it would play really difficult. I was wrong.

I don't like LIV or Alabama. Maybe they can both lose.
That being said this lawsuit brought forth by Bama is ridiculous.

Saw the hole-by-hole flyover of the course. Thought it would play really difficult. I was wrong.

Didn't watch - was there any wind today?
Without wind many of these Scottish courses aren't always that difficult (relative to a PGA tour player of course)

I don't like LIV or Alabama. Maybe they can both lose.
That being said this lawsuit brought forth by Bama is ridiculous.

in what world would someone who knew what Ala was get confused by that branding?

Got up at 3:30 to watch Ludvig lol was worth it

IMG_3664.jpeg

shoulda cashed out last night. Fleetwood is the poor man's Rory when it comes to Sunday choke artistry.

Cowardly stuff from my boy I hate to say it but truth hurts sometimes

Lmao fat fkkk Bobby Mac gets a free drop there for an easy eagle what an unserious sport

Winning the Euro Cup
Winning Wimbledon
Winning the LIV team title (and singles).

LOL Sergio. One of those things is not like the other.

Last edited:
Lmao fat fkkk Bobby Mac gets a free drop there for an easy eagle what an unserious sport
That was definitely a huge break, but gotta give him credit on the walk off birdie.

shoulda cashed out last night. Fleetwood is the poor man's Rory when it comes to Sunday choke artistry.
offset with a nice 50-1 hit on Robbie Mac for a $10 bet.

How far have we fallen that a major is being played and no comments at all?
I watched almost all day from the time I got up. Enjoyed DeChambeau struggling, think Tiger should just hang it up, but I liked the course, especially when the conditions were challenging. Loved the Postage Stamp.

I watched almost all day from the time I got up. Enjoyed DeChambeau struggling, think Tiger should just hang it up, but I liked the course, especially when the conditions were challenging. Loved the Postage Stamp.
Monty was out of line but he wasn't wrong. Tiger looks old and in pain. Overall the sport is struggling. None of the new "stars" move the needle. They need the next savior - pretty quick.

Guys coming out now really getting the crappy end of the weather draw. Tougher yesterday, tougher today. Conversely, the people that finished in the back third yesterday got a really nice break, as they have already played a number of holes.

I think a few guys that are finished like Horschel at -2, and Connors at -1, have to feel pretty good. They might move up a few spots as the day progresses.

How far have we fallen that a major is being played and no comments at all?
I was up at 4 yesterday to watch my baby boy and Tommy Lad but instead followed Henley on my phone until I had court. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom