2024 Preseason Camp Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Preseason Camp Thread

Ok im getting aggravated about lack of exposure on football side. its fall andi need my fixes. where is any coverage on this stuff

I get it from a business side, but all these media people seem to be holding even more behind the pay wall or for just the newscasts than prior years.

Well yeah, by openly sharing it on the internet there is no $$$$

They aren’t getting ad money etc

By putting it behind a paywall it guarantees them some $$$

HCFB - looking to roll guys through the OL in games. interesting, not a normal approach to sub guys out without being forced to.

Sounds like JRS is struggling a little with the program intensity. Pena is a beast.

HCFB - looking to roll guys through the OL in games. interesting, not a normal approach to sub guys out without being forced to.

Sounds like JRS is struggling a little with the program intensity. Pena is a beast.
Good and bad to hear about issues with intensity. Bad that he is having issues, good that the program has taken it to another level. Hopefully he gets there.

Can u send me pay sides but whati dont like us some people wont pay for it so they lose interest ya know

Also whyarent they getting addmoney

JRS? Excuse my brain fart who is that

Who/ what do you recommend subscribing to for camp info?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom