2024 Schedule... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Schedule...

I believe Duke did miss out on the NCAA tmt just 2 years ago.

PSU might be a more reasonable foe for Duke.

UMd scrimmages with Duke on 1/20. It wouldn't be any huge surprise to see Duke and UMd start to play again sometime in the next 5 years.

Big Ten vs ACC
Maryland (3) - Syracuse, ND, UVa; Hopkins(3) - UNC, Syracuse, UVa
OSU(2) - UVa, ND; Michigan(2) - UVa, ND;
PSU(0); Rutgers(0)

UNC has noticeably reduced their Big Ten schedule recently, dropping UMd a few years back and dropping OSU this year.

I have not. Heard a mix of the younger guys may play the Hill Academy.

That would be a great idea to get some of the guys down the chart and frosh some much needed PT. Hope that happens.

Doesn’t anyone know when their gonna list what times cuse games are? they all still say tbd n season starts in less then two weeks almost and haven’t seen a single time for any game yet.

Doesn’t anyone know when their gonna list what times cuse games are? they all still say tbd n season starts in less then two weeks almost and haven’t seen a single time for any game yet.

ESPN usually does their media release the last week of January.

Last year was Feb 2.

ESPN usually does their media release the last week of January.

Last year was Feb 2.
I was curious about that also so I can determine if I need to pay for ESPN+ for the spring.

4:00 pm and 12:30 pm Wednesday games in the dome...freaking why

Yeah some of these seem pretty odd, my only guess when they play Utah could be they need to catch a flight home that night so you gotta play early?
Even the times of the MD and HPU games seem a little odd but maybe that's related to basketball or TV?

4:00 pm and 12:30 pm Wednesday games in the dome...freaking why
Was just going to post the same thing. The Manhattan time stinks but is doable.

The Utah game though is going to be an empty dome. I was thinking maybe one of those games where SU invites the local school districts to come watch but most schools are on winter break that week I do believe.

Yeah some of these seem pretty odd, my only guess when they play Utah could be they need to catch a flight home that night so you gotta play early?
Even the times of the MD and HPU games seem a little odd but maybe that's related to basketball or TV?
Women play Maryland prior to men’s game.

wednesday at 12:30 is one of the funniest things ive ever seen. hope everyone can take off work!

wednesday at 12:30 is one of the funniest things ive ever seen. hope everyone can take off work!
Lol gotta watch that one on my phone at work.

the one that sticks out is obviously the Utah one. Manhattan at 4 is a little early but Cuse has played several Friday games before at some weird times. I remember them playing I think it was Vermont (not last year) where it was an odd time on a Friday. SU has also played Colgate on Friday a few times including that loss a number of years ago which I think was a Friday 5 pm start or something similar to this game.

The Utah one I have no idea what the thought process is. The women's bball team does play a home game the next night but you would think SU could at least play at 4 or 5 as the Dome team can turn it around very quickly. I am sure there is some rationale that make sense (maybe the early flight) but ya I gotta admit this one is beyond bizarre. I'd rather them skip this game and play a local cupcake team on 4/27 versus wrapping up the regular season on 4/20 and potentially the season as a whole if they don't make the ACC tourney.

MD game is for TV and to set up for a primetime esque game, that's a great start time.

Last edited:
the one that sticks out is obviously the Utah one. Manhattan at 4 is a little early but Cuse has played several Friday games before at some weird times. I remember them playing I think it was Vermont (not last year) where it was an odd time on a Friday. SU has also played Colgate on Friday a few times including that loss a number of years ago which I think was a Friday 5 pm start or something similar to this game.

The Utah one I have no idea what the thought process is. The women's team does play a home game the next night but you would think SU could at least play at 4 or 5 as the Dome team can turn it around very quickly. I am sure there is some reationale that make sense (maybe the early flight) but ya I gotta admit this one is beyond bizarre. I'd rather them skip this game and play a local cupcake team on 4/27 versus wrapping up the regular season on 4/20 and potentially the season as a whole if they don't make the ACC tourney.

MD game is for TV and to set up for a primetime esque game, that's a great start time.

Certainly agree with you on this. Hopefully they don't miss the ACC tourney but yeah that could be a big layoff.

99% chance utah time is so they can get back that night. game isn't a spotlight weekend game, it's squeezed so both teams can have the level of opponent they want. if utah flies out the next day, they're burning a thursday with a game on saturday. perils of coast to coast-ish travel. not like they're forfeiting 30k fans @ $100+ a pop for men's hoops, it's lacrosse.

Lol gotta watch that one on my phone at work.
prob be listening on phone at work also maby least be able to watch 30mins of it on lunch break. These times arnt great at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom