2024 Schedule... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Schedule...

Tickets for Hopkins game. Game time 6:30p.

Joe Spallina set that one up nice with his Stonybrook girls playing before his sons. I read he has a lot of grad students coming back this yr so I wonder if he's going for it all this yr then maybe retire? His 3 sons at Cuse and next yr his daughter? Maybe land an assistant job for Cuse girls?

Probably a dumb question, but do babies need their own ticket to the games? I really hope not.

Info for Delaware game. Believe this is the same entity that organized the UNC game in VA last season. Delaware site says game time is 2pm, 'Cuse schedule still says TBD about location and everything else. The UNC game last year was on ESPNU, curious if this will be as well.

I’m sure Xtreme will update but here is tv schedule. Not sure if it says so but I imagine all SU home games not listed here (Colgate for instance) will be on ACCN+. Not sure why they don’t list those games.

I’m sure Xtreme will update but here is tv schedule. Not sure if it says so but I imagine all SU home games not listed here (Colgate for instance) will be on ACCN+. Not sure why they don’t list those games.

Yes every home game not noted on ACC Network will be ACCN+. The only games that may not be viewable easily will be the games at Cornell and the Delaware matchup. The hobart game will be available on some type of conference streaming site.

Yes every home game not noted on ACC Network will be ACCN+. The only games that may not be viewable easily will be the games at Cornell and the Delaware matchup. The hobart game will be available on some type of conference streaming site.
Cornell says on their schedule it’s on ESPN+
Delaware is a corigan sports entertainment so I’m guessing YouTube

Everything is viewable.

Only question is how much you have to pay to subscribe.

1 month sub to ESPN+ gets you both Hop (Mar 9) and Cornell (Apr 2).

Unless Spectrum gets their heads out of their asses by then and it gets included along with Disney+.

Last edited:
Last year the Hofstra game was streamed on "LacrosseTV".

I discovered that if you downloaded the "LocalNow" app to your smart TV, LacrosseTV was included.

But it was a crappy stream that ran about 1 minute behind the radio anyways.

Last year the Hofstra game was streamed on "LacrosseTV".

I discovered that if you downloaded the "LocalNow" app to your smart TV, LacrosseTV was included.

But it was a crappy stream that ran about 1 minute behind the radio anyways.
I don't like to complain about viewing options because I'm from the dark ages of lacrosse coverage but the video from the Hofstra game was bad. Remote camera went down during play (literally showing the back of the sideline) and the announcers were remote. However, they did a good job under the circumstances but they couldn't see the whole field just what the camera showed and it created a delay in their announcing.

Everything is viewable.

Only question is how much you have to pay to subscribe.

1 month sub to ESPN+ gets you both Hop (Mar 9) and Cornell (Apr 2).

Unless Spectrum gets their heads out of their asses by then and it gets included along with Disney+.
Hulu with ESPN+ and Disney is $15 a month.

And anyone with a Samsung television has access to Samsung TV Plus for free, which has ACCNX as a channel.

I don't like to complain about viewing options because I'm from the dark ages of lacrosse coverage but the video from the Hofstra game was bad. Remote camera went down during play (literally showing the back of the sideline) and the announcers were remote. However, they did a good job under the circumstances but they couldn't see the whole field just what the camera showed and it created a delay in their announcing.
Who else remembers watching SU win the 2013 ACC Tourney title on a Periscope stream following a lengthy lightning delay & change of fields? Whoever provided that (I vaguely recall it being a known member of Lax media, maybe?) will forever be a legend.

Who else remembers watching SU win the 2013 ACC Tourney title on a Periscope stream following a lengthy lightning delay & change of fields? Whoever provided that (I vaguely recall it being a known member of Lax media, maybe?) will forever be a legend.

Was that Carc?

IMO Hofstras presentation was still better than Maryland’s B1G+ Hubble space scope camera angle. Maryland should be embarrassed as a top program that the conference and network allow such poor production to occur

IMO Hofstras presentation was still better than Maryland’s B1G+ Hubble space scope camera angle. Maryland should be embarrassed as a top program that the conference and network allow such poor production to occur

You're thinking about when ESPN has done recent games there and they set their camera's up in the press box. The B10 camera's set up on the opposite side of the field below the upper deck and are much easier and enjoyable to watch.

You're thinking about when ESPN has done recent games there and they set their camera's up in the press box. The B10 camera's set up on the opposite side of the field below the upper deck and are much easier and enjoyable to watch.

Oh no, I spent $10 to watch the game on B1G+. I know what I saw and it was horrible with a view that required a magnifying glass to identify players jerseys. How ESPN can have an even further camera angle, I don’t know. The only respite was when they’d show highlights or notable plays captured from the more field level cameras. Maybe the regular B1G network broadcast cameras are placed in normal acceptable positions as opposed to the plus levels? The university of Maryland and the B1G network should be embarrassed that the premier team of the B1G lacrosse is allowed to be presented in such a fashion

I agree with you with regards to the presentation. What bothered me about the Hofstra broadcast was that the announcers were remote and the camera was controlled remotely. The announcers were constrained by the fact that they could only see what the remote camera was showing so they couldn't comment on what was going on behind the play and when camera went down they couldn't see anything either. Basically, remote broadcasting leaves a lot to be desired. better than nothing but lacking

Oh no, I spent $10 to watch the game on B1G+. I know what I saw and it was horrible with a view that required a magnifying glass to identify players jerseys. How ESPN can have an even further camera angle, I don’t know. The only respite was when they’d show highlights or notable plays captured from the more field level cameras. Maybe the regular B1G network broadcast cameras are placed in normal acceptable positions as opposed to the plus levels? The university of Maryland and the B1G network should be embarrassed that the premier team of the B1G lacrosse is allowed to be presented in such a fashion

I didn't get to watch the game when Syracuse played there so perhaps that was the case, but to your point that maybe it was the regular B10 network than I would say yes because the games @ MD that I've watched the past few years were as you said, in a normal acceptable level in which I could easily identify the players etc.

Joe Spallina set that one up nice with his Stonybrook girls playing before his sons. I read he has a lot of grad students coming back this yr so I wonder if he's going for it all this yr then maybe retire? His 3 sons at Cuse and next yr his daughter? Maybe land an assistant job for Cuse girls?
It does not seem at all unreasonable to wonder whether Spallina SR would accept an assistants position next year when his daughter arrives at SU. The fourth assistant position has remained oddly open and it does not appear as though Kayla has any intention of filling it this year.

I didn't get to watch the game when Syracuse played there so perhaps that was the case, but to your point that maybe it was the regular B10 network than I would say yes because the games @ MD that I've watched the past few years were as you said, in a normal acceptable level in which I could easily identify the players etc.

It was because it was odd Big Ten + or whatever the hell they call it. The camera looked like it was placed across the street on the roof of a parking garage. It was horrific.

that was a student run broadcast...it had nothing to do with the conference. b1g+ is just games produced independently by the schools and then packaged together under the branding of the conference, but there is no conference involvement in the production of the games. it was all maryland...they need to do better. when u bring it up their fans get extremely defensive. but it's a pathetic effort from a school thats supposed to care about lacrosse...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom