2024 Seating Changes | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

Anyone do the payment plan and have the full amount applied to your giving? I was told the full donation amount of your tickets would be applied to your giving level, even though technically you are only paying one 6th of the amount right now. If that is the case I would likely donate an extra $1k now so I could jump up two levels. I am hesitant to pull the trigger until I know for sure.

Anyone do the payment plan and have the full amount applied to your giving? I was told the full donation amount of your tickets would be applied to your giving level, even though technically you are only paying one 6th of the amount right now. If that is the case I would likely donate an extra $1k now so I could jump up two levels. I am hesitant to pull the trigger until I know for sure.
That is true. Full amount is credited to your annual giving level, the first sort criteria, at time of commitment. However you only accrue priority points, the second giving level, as you make your payments.

You would jump a level, but in that next level people who have paid in full will have more priority points than you and will be ahead of you.

You really want to have all the $$$$$ in before May 1.

Clock is ticking

Still jumping a level is more important than priority pts within a level. If you jump up levels and have 20 yrs in, you will jump more people with priority pts than the few who get a pt or 2 from paying in full.

Again, this is why it would be nice to see what level people are really on before they decide to donate money.

One thing to keep in mind, if you don’t like the seats you’re getting you can ask for a refund and you’ll get back all seat related money including the donation part. But you will NOT be refunded any additional money you donated to jump up a level.

So you could buy 2 dozen seats for the $44 donation move up a level there is your $1000 donation. pick your new seats and then get it all refunded?

So you could buy 2 dozen seats for the $44 donation move up a level there is your $1000 donation. pick your new seats and then get it all refunded?

No

How would it work then?

You said you can order seats not like them and get a refund?

By that time you 1000k of seat money has gotten you a time slot 2 levels up?

They going to throw you a new time slot because you changed your mind on seats?

How would it work then?

You said you can order seats not like them and get a refund?

By that time you 1000k of seat money has gotten you a time slot 2 levels up?

They going to throw you a new time slot because you changed your mind on seats?

You took seats.

One thing to keep in mind, if you don’t like the seats you’re getting you can ask for a refund and you’ll get back all seat related money including the donation part. But you will NOT be refunded any additional money you donated to jump up a level.
My question to them was for basketball. They have put me in the middle section of the bleachers with a donation level of $1400 per seat. I have sat in section 123, which becomes the new 122. That will have a $900 donation level. They said they did that so I would have a higher priority in seat selection. If I want to stay in the new 122 I will be able to. They told me to use the monthly plan so they can basically stop the last two payments. I’ll be anxious to see how it works. I’m wondering if I should just bite the bullet for one year and potentially change the following year. I’m anxious to see how it all plays out.

I am sorry, what is happening on May 1 again? I am traveling. Am I supposed to go to cuse.com?

They lock the donor levels on May 1st.

Nothing to do but check after and see roughly how many people are picking ahead of you since it also includes BBall/Lax people in the rankings and they may not have fball tickets.

My question to them was for basketball. They have put me in the middle section of the bleachers with a donation level of $1400 per seat. I have sat in section 123, which becomes the new 122. That will have a $900 donation level. They said they did that so I would have a higher priority in seat selection. If I want to stay in the new 122 I will be able to. They told me to use the monthly plan so they can basically stop the last two payments. I’ll be anxious to see how it works. I’m wondering if I should just bite the bullet for one year and potentially change the following year. I’m anxious to see how it all plays out.
This is what I was saying. They bumped you to the higher level to give you better selection. Then you can pick lower value seats and get the refund but still got the benefit of the donation level.

This is what I was saying. They bumped you to the higher level to give you better selection. Then you can pick lower value seats and get the refund but still got the benefit of the donation level.
Technically they didn’t bump me up because I was already a level A donor. They just adjusted the level for next year.

Anyone go check out the new seats yesterday?

Did they make it easy for newbies to find the STH signup locations?

One would think maybe tomorrow we see adjusted levels if its going to happen in time for people to decide to donate.

Anyone go check out the new seats yesterday?

Did they make it easy for newbies to find the STH signup locations?

One would think maybe tomorrow we see adjusted levels if its going to happen in time for people to decide to donate.
They told me yesterday updates to come out tomorrow.

Technically they didn’t bump me up because I was already a level A donor. They just adjusted the level for next year.
They had at least two table set up in the hallway for new season ticket sign ups. In front of Gate C they even had the new blue seats which will be installed on the 300 level.

In Club 44 they had the new orange premium seats with three reps available to answer questions. While I was in Club 44 one of the reps was walking a couple down to the ticket office to purchase/put a deposit on season tickets.

End Zone premium seats are $1500 and the premium seats at the 50 yard line are $4000 with a 5 year price lock.

They had at least two table set up in the hallway for new season ticket sign ups. In front of Gate C they even had the new blue seats which will be installed on the 300 level.

In Club 44 they had the new orange premium seats with three reps available to answer questions. While I was in Club 44 one of the reps was walking a couple down to the ticket office to purchase/put a deposit on season tickets.

End Zone premium seats are $1500 and the premium seats at the 50 yard line are $4000 with a 5 year price lock.
Premium seats behind home bench are 2500/each, not 4k.

Premium seats behind home bench are 2500/each, not 4k.
Can confirm.

Also, my understanding is reps should not be sharing this information until your donor group is eligible to buy them.

They are not making the premium seat pricing public because they prefer to handle the communication individually so they can appropriately present the value delivered with the seats (given the high price tags).

I am sure the rep was trying to help (sure beats the alternative) but this is the kind of miscommunication they are trying to avoid.

Well, the updates didn't come out overnight.

Seems like every update we here is coming nothing happens.