2024 Spring Practice | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

The Pena situation seemed a little odd last year if I recall. No one would really talk about it, I think Pena himself said no comment. He came back for one game, then was gone again.

Listening to Fran, seems like something bigger was going on, and Fran has helped him overcome it.

Paulie said it best at the end, Fran wins every interview.

This is great to see. These young ladies really work hard and love the program. They are a big part of the on campus recruiting process. I don’t think they get enough credit for everything they do.

Great to see Coach Pasqualoni’s daughter (on the right) being part of the program.
But what are Tito Lucien and Dante Paul up to these days?!

Fran is brilliant. By bringing all these people out to the media he is creating a larger fanbase. Everyone who he brings out will have connections to other people and will watch these sessions. Each person shares these with five other people and it spreads from there. There were around ten or so people interviewed today. The people watching who know these people have a reason to connect with the team. We’ve learned so much this spring about the coaches, support staff and players. The press has to be drooling over the information they are getting.

This is great to see. These young ladies really work hard and love the program. They are a big part of the on campus recruiting process. I don’t think they get enough credit for everything they do.

Great to see Coach Pasqualoni’s daughter (on the right) being part of the program.
Especially with how the university treated her father. I'm glad bygones be bygones. The unprofessionalism exhibited by Gross and Cantor was disgusting back in the day. I hope they found the knife they stabbed him with and threw it away finally

Fran is brilliant. By bringing all these people out to the media he is creating a larger fanbase. Everyone who he brings out will have connections to other people and will watch these sessions. Each person shares these with five other people and it spreads from there. There were around ten or so people interviewed today. The people watching who know these people have a reason to connect with the team. We’ve learned so much this spring about the coaches, support staff and players. The press has to be drooling over the information they are getting.
I think it's great for what this program needs which is eyeballs, buy in from the community, and a buzz. Who would be against any of that.

If this program gets back on course and is what it was back in the 90s again and if Fran is a man of his word and is here for 10 years i wonder if this will continue. I hope so. Sunlight is the best form of disenfectant and it gives younger staffers a chance to shine and be bigger parts of the puzzle. The paranoia football mindset is passe hopefully.

Selling the program! The more you improve the product and the more you expose the improvements and the people behind it all the more fans will come deciding to get of the fence.

I’m going to say it and I’ll take heat for it

But I was less than impressed by Coach Dale Williams
I kinda liked him and the reason is he sounds like Deleone. I loved listening to that guy cause he could talk football with the best of em. Coach Williams seems to be a no nonsense guy who needs to be tough and not always a gifted speaker. If our linemen block, then i am all good with it.

I kinda liked him and the reason is he sounds like Deleone. I loved listening to that guy cause he could talk football with the best of em. Coach Williams seems to be a no nonsense guy who needs to be tough and not always a gifted speaker. If our linemen block, then i am all good with it.
He reminded me a little bit of P

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom