2024 Transfer Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Transfer Thread

So maryland picking up some guys they also got defensemen from vermont and lsm from vermont.

There’s a liam ferris on st joes roster n been on roster for last 2years. So i don’t think same liam ferris from cuse. So either lax bucket made mistake or someone thought their same but arnt. Or maby both liam ferris wanna play together.
Lmao… it does look like they will be 2 Liam Ferris’s on St Joes.. fanlax has him going there also

Lmao… it does look like they will be 2 Liam Ferris’s on St Joes.. fanlax has him going there also
There was a Canadian Liam Ferris on the ojll I believe. St joes likes those guys so it’s probably him

So maryland picking up some guys they also got defensemen from vermont and lsm from vermont.
Maryland's recruiting class only has 8 in it. Yet they seem to be losing maybe like 12 or so players.

Griffin King (Niskayuna) is transferring from Brown to University of Maryland

Interesting pickup. King has good numbers but while he’s listed as a middie, I think he mostly played attack this year. Makes his numbers look not quite as good.

Maryland only loses one player from offense and gets one back from injury in Malever. Curious to see who King takes playing time from. Perhaps an expected starter isn’t coming back.

Interesting pickup. King has good numbers but while he’s listed as a middie, I think he mostly played attack this year. Makes his numbers look not quite as good.

Maryland only loses one player from offense and gets one back from injury in Malever. Curious to see who King takes playing time from. Perhaps an expected starter isn’t coming back.
they need all the offense they can get.

gunty rumored to not be taking his covid year after all.

hoo are the cuse and the wahoos gonna be fighting for next?

King does have an interesting stat line with only 36 shots in 10 games, but his shooting pct. was .500. So apparently he is a pretty good shooter, which is what the Terps need.

His 25 points in 10 games, 2.5 pts per game is about the same as either D.Kelly or Maltz for the Terps. I tend to expect King will play midfield for Maryland though.

Last edited:
Consistent 40+ point scorer for Drexel over three years.

Consistent 40+ point scorer for Drexel over three years.

has jacksonville written all over it

if gunty really is done then the pickings for fogos are real slim unless stathakis enters the picture. virginia needs a guy as much as or even more than cuse

Thought we got a D3 dmid that people were saying is good? What’s his name and is he in portal now ? is he a def coming?

Thought we got a D3 dmid that people were saying is good? What’s his name and is he in portal now ? is he a def coming?
I couldn’t say def, bc I don’t know the kid personally, but I heard from two sources he’s coming. He’s a ssdm who should help on the wings and has some two way ability.

But i agree with whoever said it i said it before while ago is should try donny scott out at dmid since does play box and plays defense. Think he can make it happen if anyone can. Then again all these great pick ups only work if coaches use them smart and put them will best help team. Also i like to see dwan cacameo and maby olexo down low at close with clary wright at lsm. But also have to say that having olexo and wright at lsm in middle of field would prob be crazy to watch them to maniacs go.

sorry forgot bout fig. So like to see dwan fig and cacameo down close. With olexo wright at lsm