2024 Yankees Season | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

Key stretch 12 game run against below .500 teams in Colorado, Washington, St. Louis, Texas (STL was right about .500 at the time).

Need to win tonight just to go 6-6 in those games.

That's how you go from division winner to wild card team.
yeah but the orioles are about the same. Both teams have been a notch below mediocre since mid June. It's actually alarming

I still think the Division will come down to the series in the Bronx in a few weeks, O's have to finish at Minnesota who most likely will be playing for something at that point as well.

Single
Walk
Walk
Grand slam.

It's not what you want.
I saw they had Weaver warming up too late. If these fools are going to insist on running Holmes out there you have to have another guy ready to go. Ultimately I want Holmes gone but when he does pitch you can tell very early on when he doesn't have it and you need that other guy in there after the 3rd batter.

yeah but the orioles are about the same. Both teams have been a notch below mediocre since mid June. It's actually alarming

I still think the Division will come down to the series in the Bronx in a few weeks, O's have to finish at Minnesota who most likely will be playing for something at that point as well.
Yankees finish vs Pittsburgh who will likely have shut Skenes down by that point.

There has been a TOM of ‘worst loss of the season’ and last night was another.

Trying to ignore it…
Cashman has a dangerous combination of arrogance and stubborn with forcing Boone to keep running out stiffs like Verdugo and Holmes.

Key stretch 12 game run against below .500 teams in Colorado, Washington, St. Louis, Texas (STL was right about .500 at the time).

Don’t forget this team lost to CWS.

Former Yankee legend Domingo German pitching for PGH tonight...

Pitchers - PITIPHRERBBKHRERA
Germán3.09761327.84

heard some talk pregame about moving Gil to the closer role ? need somebody who can fan batters . evidently big adjustment for any pitcher.

heard some talk pregame about moving Gil to the closer role ? need somebody who can fan batters . evidently big adjustment for any pitcher.

Some guys are better suited to throw really hard for 1 inning.

Luckily the Os aren't playing well otherwise we'd be a few games back. On the other hands, missing some good chance to build a few game lead.

I don’t think either of them wants to win the division. They might both lay down in that upcoming 3 game series.

I don’t think either of them wants to win the division. They might both lay down in that upcoming 3 game series.
Was watching the Orioles last night, their best pitcher since August 1 has been Albert Suarez, ( 35 year old journeyman who had not made a start in the majors since 2018 or 19. He was pitching in Japan last year; his ERA is something like 1.25 his last 6 starts. In April, he was considered fortunate to make the roster and slated as a middle relief. He starts last night and looked like garbage from the jump, O's were down 5-1 at the end of the 3rd. It was just a disaster. Orioles should have 3-4 pitchers coming back in the next few weeks off the IR as well as Westburg who had been really good at 3rd base but I am just not sure that either of the Yankees or Orioles are really going to make a run in the next 20 games. I also think Rutschman is dealing with some type of injury that they are not making public. Just way to up and down and the pitching just seems suspect at best for both teams

got to watch the game on prime last night . sorry i missed the ninth but if you're gonna start at 8 on a work night you're gonna lose me in the 7th. anyways one thing i noticed is that the strike zone box that they superimpose on the screen never changes in size. was very apparent when 6' 7 aaron judge was at the plate. knees to nipples the strike zone should be almost always be a rectangle and not a square and different for every batter depending on size and stance.

Brutal, just brutal…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom